Wall decoration for baby room – Discover Dina Adamovic’s board “Baby Room wall art” on Pinterest. See more ideas about baby room wall art, baby room, girl room and Kids room.
Explore Dina Adamovic’s board “Baby Room wall art” on Pinterest, a visual bookmarking tool that helps you discover and save creative ideas. | See more about baby room wall art, baby room, girl room.
Check out these Baby room wall decorations ideas and discover the many ways to decorate your new addition’s room. You can even embellish a plain wall with framed art or posters to give it personality. The best part is that this upcycled room decoration can be recycled again when your child moves out of her first home. Psst! Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more decorating ideas like this one!
Add the perfect finishing touch to your nursery or child’s room with wall art. Browse our selection of paintings, prints and decorative sculpture by talented artists and designers for kids.
Find and save ideas about Baby room wall art on Pinterest. See more ideas about Modern baby rooms, Grey nursery walls and Baby room girl.
Nursery Wall Decor Ideas Boy
Create an inspiring space for the kids room with our curation of dreamy wall décor. Choose from bespoke children’s wall art, wonderful wall stickers and unique kids wallpaper. Discover a range of stunning themes and prints from Safari Animals, Space and Dino; to Floral, Forest and Monochrome. For more ideas, be sure to browse our latest
Spruce up a little one’s bedroom with our coo-worthy collection of nursery wall decor. From nursery wall hangings to unique prints and personalised signs, they’re sure to add something special to children’s rooms. You’ll discover inspiring designs for older kids and heartwarming pieces for baby. Everything you see here is also from a small creative business – so whatever you choose, you know it’s been made or sourced with love.
Fact: It’s never too early to appreciate good design. Your baby may not care what their room looks like, which means the nursery is one of the last times you can call all the shots, before they hit that threenager stage and have opinions on everything. Jokes aside, the nursery is your baby’s first home. And the space that welcomes them into the world should boast an inviting, calming, and fun atmosphere full of wonder. Of course, your baby’s room also needs to be functional and comfortable for the you. So allow the following twenty unique nursery ideas, examples, and tips to ease and guide your own decorating process. Classic pastels, unexpected neutrals, and modern interpretations ahead.
Baby Room Accent Wall Ideas
Your little one is the centre of your universe and you would want to fill their nursery with the finest nursery décor items. At Baby Bunting, we have got everything you need to turn your child’s nursery into a magical kingdom that they will absolutely love.
Shopping for clocks and wall decorations at Baby Bunting is a delightful experience. Browse our entire range to find the cutest and charming baby nursery accessories.
We sell everything from basic room accessories like pretty clocks to artistic wall decorations. When you browse through our unique range, you get to choose from popular brands that are known for manufacturing safe and innovative designs.
Designing a nursery is a fun project for expectant parents that can be as simple or elaborate as you care to make it. While the ultimate goal of any nursery design is to create a safe, welcoming, tranquil spot for your baby to sleep, play, and grow, it’s important to remember that a baby room is as much for parents as it is for newborns, both from an aesthetic and a practical point of view.
While you can decorate a nursery in any style that you want, keep in mind that in the end it’s just another room in your house, and should flow with the rest of your aesthetics and decor, and be a comfortable place for grown-ups to spend time in, too, with a comfortable chair for nursing and bonding, adequate storage, and a changing table that takes some of the sting out of that relentless chore. Most of all, a nursery should put a smile on your face, with colors, details, and decor that speaks to you.
Check out these inspiring ideas in a range of sizes and styles to help you create the baby room of your dreams that your newborn will surely grow to love.
- 01of 40Modern Eclectic Design by Little Crown Interiors / Photo by David CasasThis baby room from Little Crown Interiors has a modern eclectic feel and an effortlessly laid back style, with natural tones, a mix of furniture styles, and lighthearted wall decor like an oversized initial and kid-friendly art.
- 02of 40Rainbow Room A Beautiful MessBlogger Emma Chapman from A Beautiful Mess created a rainbow-tinted ode to joy in this sweet and simple baby room that came together with a few easy DIY touches that anyone could emulate, like multi-colored painted knobs on the changing table storage drawers. A patterned rug with a multi-colored geometric pattern adds a note of sophistication while remaining playful and fun.
- 03of 40Birch Trees Design by Dale Blumberg InteriorsIn this nursery from Dale Blumberg Interiors, classic Cole & Son black-and-white birch tree wallpaper lines the walls to create a storybook feel. An oversized floor lamp and a stuffed giraffe add a touch of whimsy, while a few subtle pops of color on accessories and bedding add warmth to the neutral tones of the room.
- 04of 40Geometric Design by Chango & Co. / Photo by Sarah ElliottThis colorful, dynamic baby room from Chango & Co. has a modern feel with a retro vibe thanks to the geometric wall treatment in luminous shades of blue, green, and coral. A pale wood crib and arched bentwood bookshelf work beautifully against the refreshing, soft color to create an all-around feel-good space.
- 05of 40Vintage Eclectic Design by Erin Williamson DesignIn this nursery from Erin Williamson Design, medium-toned gray walls have a grounding effect that creates a calming base for an eclectic assortment of whimsical vintage accessories like a wire hot air balloon-shaped chandelier, a thrift store pirate painting, a stuffed animal trophy head, a vintage rocking chair, and a red Persian-style rug. It all adds up to a timeless design that can easily transition into a child’s room once the crib is swapped out for a bed.We Researched the Best Places to Buy Nursery Decor Online
- 06of 40Graphic Black and White Design by Little Crown Interiors / Photo by David CasasInterior designer Naomi Alon Coe of Little Crown Interiors used a bold, graphic palette of black and white for this contemporary nursery, demonstrating that you don’t need color to create a stimulating design, and that there’s no reason a nursery can’t be just as sophisticated as any other room in the house.
- 07of 40Striped Ceiling Design by Sissy + Marley Interior Design / Photo by Marco Rica StudioIn this light and airy neutral-toned baby room in shades of taupe and white, Sissy + Marley Interior Design painted a bold striped ceiling to add just the right amount of playfulness and whimsy. The paint treatment helps to bring the high ceilings down a smidgen to make the room feel more cozy.
- 08of 40Dreamy Tuft and TrimThis old world style nursery from Courtney Davey at Tuft and Trim has tree mural wallpaper and a two-toned palette of soft and dreamy tones of pastel blue and white, creating a soft, dreamy, cloudlike backdrop for a room filled with traditional vintage-style furniture and lighting.
- 09of 40Midcentury Modern Design by Little Crown Interiors / Photo by Jenna KutcherThis midcentury modern inspired nursery designed by Little Crown Interiors features baby furniture including a crib and changing table with clean lines and rich wood tones that is stylish enough to flow seamlessly with the style of the rest of the house. The room decor is kept neutral and natural, with white walls, metallic accents, and notes of greenery throughout.
- 10of 40Savage Design by Liberty Interiors / Photo by Nikole Ramsay Australian interior designer Nicole Rosenberg of Liberty Interiors created a fun, modern animal-themed nursery with graphic wallpaper, framed wall art, natural wood accents, and a mix of white, black and gray tones.
- 11of 40Hot Pink and Green The House That Lars BuiltThis room from The House That Lars Built has saturated Kelly green walls, a vintage yellow and orange light fixture, green-and-white checkered curtains, dark stained wood furniture, a white wingback armchair, and a scene-stealing checkerboard rug in shades of burgundy and scorching hot pink.
- 12of 40Reading Nook Design by Sissy + Marley Interior Design / Photo by Marco Rica StudioIn this baby room from Sissy + Marley Interior Design, a dedicated reading corner includes a comfortable upholstered rocking chair, clear acrylic book display wall shelving, a stuffed animal trophy head to define the space, and a faux zebra rug.
- 13of 40To the Moon Design by Leclair DecorThis cosmic-inspired baby room from Leclair Decor has a simple neutral palette of black and white, patterned textiles, and framed prints of the moon keeping watch over the crib.
- 14of 40Colonial Design by Becca InteriorsThe baby room in this Hudson River, NY Colonial from Becca Interiors has a vintage feel, with its printed wallpaper, velvet armchair, and aged palette of muted yellows and browns.
- 15of 40Room to Grow Design by Chango & Co. / Photo by Sarah ElliottThis spacious baby room from Chango & Co. was designed to grow with the child. The designers chose black-and-white wallpaper that creates a dynamic feel, a modern changing table will easily transition into a dresser, installed a gallery wall of graphic prints, and added a row of low-slung shelving that is perfect for toys now but will last throughout childhood once the toys have been swapped out.
- 16of 40Jungle Book Design by Kim Gordon Designs This baby room from Kim Gordon Designs looks like a jungle book come to life, with walls covered in vividly illustrated wild animals and lush flora. Natural wood and rattan furniture are a perfect complement that keeps the focus on the animals.
- 17of 40Pink and Orange Design by Christina Kim Interior Design / Photo by Raquel Langworthy PhotographyThe salmon pink ceiling in this nursery from Christina Kim Interior Design creates a warm rosy glow while a bright orange sideboard and geometric pattern rug add punch. The Venetian mirror is the kind of timeless investment piece that will become a signature element of the room as it changes and grows with the child.
- 18of 40Woodland Design by Cathie Hong Interiors / Photo by Talitha PhotosCathie Hong Interiors used a soothing palette of green, white, and natural wood tones to create this comfortable modern nursery. Wallpaper sketched with woodland creatures, framed palm prints hanging over the crib, a patterned rug, a comfy armchair, and a bear-shaped hamper add just the right touch of whimsy while maintaining a serene and airy feel.
- 19of 40Neutral Design by Mindy Gayer Design Co. / Photo by Lindsay Stetson ThompsonThis nursery from Mindy Gayer Design Co. sticks to a neutral palette of creamy shades of white and soft shades of black to create a serene gender-neutral feel. Plenty of textural elements add softness and interest, from the pompom wall hanging to the round Moroccan rug.
- 20of 40Light and Bright Design by Chango & Co. / Photo by Sarah ElliottThis light and airy nursery from Chango & Co. has a white-on-white aesthetic that is calming and easy on the eyes. Textural and colorful accents like a neon yellow wall sconce add warmth and personality. Keeping the overall baby room white allows you to make small changes that have a big impact without renovating the entire space as the baby changes and grows.
- 21of 40Confetti Design by Little Crown Interiors / Photo by David CasasIn this cheerful baby room from Little Crown Interiors, multi-colored confetti wallpaper covers the walls, providing a rainbow of accent color choices to pull from when decorating the rest of the room that can be changed up when the room needs a refresh without starting from scratch.
- 22of 40Coastal Design by Chango & Co. / Photo by Sarah ElliottOne approach to decorating a nursery is to keep the design consistent with the rest of your home’s decor, maintaining a sense of cohesion that also makes it easier to adapt the room as time passes. In this coastal baby room from Chango & Co., white painted shiplap walls, a curvy overstuffed armchair, light wood crib, and natural woven elements create a fresh and calming space for babies and parents alike.
- 23of 40Bubble Gum Pink Design by Forbes + MastersThis theatrical nursery from Forbes + Masters embraces the power of pink, from the bubblegum pink ceiling to the curtains, rug, and bedding. Hints of dark gold add a royal touch, and contrasting gray calms things down a bit.
- 24of 40Neutral Territory Design by Cathie Hong Interiors / Photo by Christy Q. PhotoThis compact nursery from Cathie Hong Interiors sticks to a clean neutral palette of whites and grays, with pale wood accents, and a few graphic touches on the alphabet rug and illustrated wallpaper, to keep it interesting and playful.
- 25of 40Poetic The House That Lars BuiltThis baby room from The House That Lars Built has pale robin’s egg blue walls, a floating sailboat suspended from the ceiling, and a hand-painted pear tree and little red bird mural in an unexpected corner, the stuff of childhood dreams.
- 26of 40Boho Design A Beautiful MessBlogger Elsie Larson from A Beautiful Mess added boho design touches to this free-spirited nursery design, with its patterned rug and wallpaper, colorful wall hanging, Moroccan leather pouf, and a tall wicker giraffe keeping watch by the window.
- 27of 40Scandi Noir Design by Little Crown Interiors / Photo by David CasasIn this clean, modern nursery from Little Crown Interiors, a palette of black, white, and gray is softened with pale wood furniture and a touch of greenery. A matte black accent wall adds depth to the room and creates a soothing backdrop for a gallery wall above the crib, giving the smart contemporary baby room a surprisingly cozy feel.
- 28of 40Hand Painted Mural Design by AHG Interiors / Photo by Nick Glimenakis In this Queens, NYC garden apartment baby room from AHG Interiors, a hand-painted mural featuring animals and hot air balloons adds whimsy and enchantment to an otherwise cookie cutter space.
- 29of 40Twins Design by Forbes + MastersIn this twins’ nursery from Forbes + Masters, wrap-around forest scene wallpaper creates a storybook atmosphere that adds whimsy to the neutral-toned space.
- 30of 40Teepee Design by Mel Bean Interiors / Photo by Kacey GilpinThis baby room from Mel Bean Interiors uses a play of patterns from the wallpapered ceiling to the rug and bedding, while graphic black accents on the windows and around the ceiling border add graphic interest, and a black teepee and tassel wall hanging over the crib adds playfulness.
- 31of 40Bold Stripes Design by Mindy Gayer Design Co. / Photo by Kyle MonkIn this baby room from Mindy Gayer Design Co., a taupe and gray palette includes bold horizontal striped wallpaper, a weathered wood crib and matching storage cubbies, plenty of soft textiles, and pale blue accents to freshen it up.
- 32of 40Silver Tones Design by Jules InteriorsThis traditional style nursery from Jules Interiors has a tonal palette of pale gray walls and complementary silvery accents like framed art and a vintage style mirror, while elegant drapery and comfortable furnishings give the baby room a soigné feel.
- 33of 40Blue and White Design by Mindy Gayer Design Co.This spacious nursery from Mindy Gayer Design Co. has soft blue-and-white printed wallpaper, white textiles, and a baby-sized table and chairs that will come in handy for playtime as the child grows.
- 34of 40Southwestern Design by Interiors By McCallIn this sunny nursery from McCall Dulkys of Interiors By McCall, coral paint on the wainscotting, a natural wood crib, and a tall fate-tempting cactus give the room an easy breezy Southwestern-inspired feel that feels fresh and modern.
- 35of 40Brown and White and Animal All Over Design by Sissy + Marley Interior Design / Photo by Marco Rica Studioï»¿ï»¿In this animal-themed baby room from Sissy + Marley Interior Design, animal-themed art, wall sconces, rugs, and toys create a nursery jungle atmosphere rendered in calming sepia tones of brown and white.
- 36of 40Juju Hat Design by Leclair DecorThis neutral-toned baby room from Leclair Decor has an airy, feminine feel, with soft gold printed wallpaper, a tall vase of branches, and a white feathered juju hat decorating the wall above the crib.
- 37of 40Minimalist Design by Cathie Hong Interiors / Photo by Christy Q. PhotoThis minimalist nursery from Cathie Hong Interiors features soft shades of white and furniture with clean, simple lines. But the designer added quiet decorative accents that warm the space, such as framed illustrations, wood toys, and a pink table lamp on the changing table.