The Co Sleeper Pillow is designed to be used with your baby’s bassinet, crib or play yard. This pillow features a soft, supportive microfiber cover that is machine washable. It also has a removable and washable cotton insert to provide additional comfort and loft while keeping baby’s head elevated. This practical pillow is made of high-quality materials and can be used as a co sleeper while breastfeeding or as a nursing pillow when your baby is already past the breastfeeding ages.
To reduce the risk of all sleep-related infant deaths, we’ve revised our policy statement and technical report on safe sleep. This updates our 2016 guidance and includes additional ways to reduce the risk of SIDS, as well as some new recommendations. Read on for more information.
Note: Unless mentioned otherwise, all these recommendations are for babies up to 1 year of age. Talk with your pediatrician if you have questions about any of the recommendations listed.
Recommendations for a safe sleep environment
Although there’s no guaranteed way to prevent SIDS, research tells us that a safe sleep environment can help reduce your baby’s risk of SIDS.
We also know how to prevent unintentional suffocation and strangulation in bed. Our guidance on safe sleep helps to protect babies from these deaths.
A safe sleep environment lowers the risk of all sleep-related infant deaths. Here are some ways you can help create a safe sleep environment.
Put your baby on their back for all naps & at night
Babies who sleep on their backs are much less likely to die suddenly and unexpectedly than babies who sleep on their stomachs or sides. The problem with the side position is that your baby can roll more easily onto their stomach. Some parents worry that babies will choke when they’re on their backs. But your baby’s airway anatomy and their gag reflex will keep that from happening. Even babies with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) should sleep flat on their backs.
Also keep in mind:
- A newborn should be placed skin-to-skin with their mother as soon after birth as possible, for at least an hour. After that, or when the mother needs to sleep or take care of her other needs, the baby should be placed on their back in a bassinet with no incline.
- Preemies may need to be on their stomachs temporarily while they’re in the NICU, but you should place them on their backs as soon as they’re medically stable. This helps them adjust to sleeping on their backs before going home.
- Some babies will roll onto their stomachs. You should always place your baby to sleep on their back, but if they’re comfortable rolling both ways (back to tummy, tummy to back), then you don’t need to keep turning your baby to their back again. Be sure that there are no blankets, pillows, stuffed toys or bumper pads in your baby’s bed, though. Your baby could roll into any of these items, which could block their airflow.
Use a firm, flat sleep surface
A firm surface means that it shouldn’t indent when your baby is lying on it. Any surface that inclines more than 10 degrees isn’t safe for your baby to sleep on.
- Place your baby in a crib, bassinet, portable crib or play yard that meets the safety standards of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
- Check the CPSC website to make sure your crib hasn’t been recalled, especially if it’s not new.
- Make sure your crib mattress is designed for your specific crib and that it fits tightly. Use a fitted sheet only—nothing else should be in the crib with your baby.
- Don’t use a crib that doesn’t have instructions, is missing hardware or that’s broken.
- Alternative sleep surfaces are only considered a safe option if they comply with the June 2021 CPSC rule that all infant sleep products must meet the existing federal safety standards for cribs, bassinets, portable cribs or play yards. This includes inclined sleep products, hammocks, baby boxes, in-bed sleepers, baby nests and pods, compact bassinets, travel bassinets and baby tents. If a product doesn’t meet federal safety standards, avoid it.
- If your baby falls asleep in a car seat, stroller, swing, infant carrier or sling, you should move them to a firm sleep surface on their back as soon as possible.
- Don’t use products for sleep that aren’t specifically marketed for infant sleep. Examples include Boppy pillows and Dock-a-Tots.
- In an emergency, you can temporarily put your baby to sleep in a box, basket, dresser drawer or something similar. It should have thin, firm padding. As soon as you can get a CPSC-approved sleep surface, move your baby to that instead.
- If you need financial help, there are organizations throughout the United States that provide low-cost or free sleep surfaces. Check with your local Social Services agency.
Never sleep with your baby
Based on the evidence, the AAP doesn’t recommend bed sharing with your baby under any circumstances. This includes twins and other multiples.
- If you bring your baby into your bed to feed or comfort them, place them in their own sleep space when you’re ready to go to sleep.
- If there is any possibility that you might fall asleep while your baby is in your bed, make sure there are no pillows, sheets, blankets or any other items that could cover your baby’s face, head and neck or overheat them. As soon as you wake up, be sure to move your baby to their own bed.
- Avoid falling asleep with your baby in other spots, too. The risk of sleep-related infant death is up to 67 times higher when infants sleep with someone on a couch, soft armchair or cushion.
- It’s extra important not to bed share with your baby if:
- You have been drinking alcohol, used marijuana or taken any medicines or illicit drugs. The risk of sleep-related infant death is more than 10 times higher for babies who bed share with someone who is fatigued or has taken medications that make it harder for them to wake up; has used substances such as alcohol or drugs.
- Your baby is very young, small or was born prematurely. The risk of sleep-related infant death while bed sharing is 5 to 10 times higher when your baby is younger than 4 months olds. And the risk of sleep-related infant death is 2 to 5 times higher when your baby was born preterm or with low birth weight.
Instead of bed sharing, room share with your baby
This means keeping your baby’s sleep area in the same room where you sleep for at least the first 6 months. Place your baby’s crib, bassinet, portable crib or play yard in your bedroom, close to your bed. The AAP recommends room sharing because it can decrease the risk of SIDS by as much as 50% and it’s much safer than bed sharing. Room sharing will also make it easier for you to feed, comfort and watch your baby.
Keep soft objects & loose bedding out of your baby’s sleep area
These objects can increase your baby’s risk of entrapment, suffocation or strangulation. This includes pillows and pillow-like toys, quilts, comforters, mattress toppers, non-fitted sheets, blankets, toys, bumper pads or related products that attach to crib slats or sides.
- If you’re worried about your baby getting cold, you can dress them in layers of clothing or use a wearable blanket. In general, you should dress your baby in only one layer more than you’re wearing.
- Don’t use weighted blankets, sleepers, swaddles or other weighted objects on or near your baby.
Don’t let your baby get overheated
Overheating can increase the risk of SIDS. Your baby only needs one more layer than you would wear in the same environment to be comfortable.
- Check your baby for signs of overheating such as sweating, a hot chest or flushed skin.
- Don’t put a hat on your baby while indoors once you’re home from the hospital.
Other ways to lower SIDS risk
Along with creating a safe sleep environment, here are some other ways to lower your baby’s risk of SIDS:.
Feed your baby breast milk
Evidence shows that human milk reduces the risk of SIDS. The longer you give your baby breast milk, the more protection it gives.
- Breastfeed or feed your baby expressed breast milk. The AAP recommends breastfeeding as the sole source of nutrition for your baby for about 6 months.
- Even after you add solid foods to your baby’s diet, continue breastfeeding until they’re at least 12 months, or longer if you and your baby desire.
Try giving your baby a pacifier at nap time and bedtime
This helps reduce the risk of SIDS, even if the pacifier falls out after your baby is asleep. But keep in mind:
- If your baby is breastfed, wait until breastfeeding is established before offering a pacifier. That means your milk supply is good, breastfeeding is comfortable and consistent, your baby is latching well and they’re gaining weight like they should. If you’re not breastfeeding your baby, you can start the pacifier whenever you like.
- It’s OK if your baby doesn’t want a pacifier. You can try offering again later, but some babies simply don’t like them. If the pacifier falls out after your baby falls asleep, you don’t have to put it back in.
- Don’t hang a pacifier around your baby’s neck or attach it to their clothing when they’re sleeping.
Get regular prenatal care & avoid substance use during pregnancy
There’s strong evidence that routine prenatal care reduces your baby’s risk of SIDS. Also, avoid alcohol, marijuana, opioids or illicit drugs during pregnancy and after your baby is born. The risk of SIDS is higher when babies are exposed to alcohol or illicit substances.
Don’t smoke or use nicotine during pregnancy or after your baby is born
Smoking while you’re pregnant, and smoke in your baby’s environment after birth, are significant risk factors for SIDS. Don’t smoke anywhere near your baby, even if you’re outside. This includes vaping and electronic cigarettes, which contain nicotine. Keep your car and home smoke-free. Get rid of secondhand smoke in any areas your baby and other nonsmokers spend time. If you’re a smoker or you smoked during pregnancy, remember that it’s especially important that you don’t bed share with your baby. The risk of SIDS is especially high, even when the smoker doesn’t smoke in bed.
Schedule and go to all well-child care visits
Regular check-ups help ensure your baby’s growth and development is on track. In addition, your baby will receive important immunizations at these well-child visits with your pediatrician. Evidence suggests that infant vaccinations may help protect against SIDS.
Make sure your baby has tummy time while awake every day
An awake adult should supervise awake tummy time. This helps with your baby’s motor development and prevents flat head syndrome. Start with a short amount of tummy time soon after you get home from the hospital. Gradually increase the time until your baby is doing at least 15 to 30 minutes of tummy time every day by the time they’re 7 weeks old.
Swaddle your baby if you like
Just keep in mind that swaddling doesn’t reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Make sure that your baby is always on their back when swaddled.
- The swaddle should not be too tight or make it hard for your baby to breathe or move their hips.
- When your baby looks like they’re trying to roll over, you should stop swaddling them. The risk of suffocation is higher if your baby rolls to their stomach while they’re swaddled. Rolling over usually happens around 3 to 4 months, but it can happen earlier.
- Don’t use weighted swaddle blankets or weighted objects like rice bags inside the swaddle.
Be cautious when buying certain products
- Avoid baby products that aren’t consistent with safe sleep recommendations. This is especially true for products that claim to reduce the risk of SIDS or other sleep-related infant deaths. There’s just no evidence that this is true. If you’re not sure about a specific product, check the CPSC website.
- Don’t use home cardiorespiratory monitors as a way to reduce the risk of SIDS. You can buy consumer wellness devices such as heart rate and pulse oximetry monitors. Some of these are wearable. But remember, there is no evidence that these devices work to decrease SIDS risk. They don’t have to meet the same requirements as medical devices either. Be aware that these devices can give you a false sense of security. It’s fine to use one if you want to, just don’t use it as a substitute for following all the above safe sleep guidelines.
The perfect pillow for when you need to get baby in bed, but have to stay with them. The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra Plush Co-Sleeper is the safe and economical choice for parents who want their baby to sleep close to them, but not in the bed. The pillow helps reduce the risk of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) and allows you to move between rooms safely, without waking your little one.
Co Sleeper Pillow For Baby Nigeria
If you are looking for a co sleeper pillow for baby nigeria, then this is the right place to be. The best travel pillow for baby! The Co-Sleeper Sleep Nest is the best travel pillow for baby. It offers a safe and cozy space for your little one to sleep in on long car rides, airplane trips, family vacations or anywhere else you need to take along your sleeping child. This travel bed is specially designed to securely hold an infant up to 5 months old.
You’ve come to the right spot because we’ve spared you the trouble of looking through tons of reviews and guidelines for finding the best baby co sleeping pillow.
Best Baby Co Sleeping Pillow : Top 10 Picks For 2022
1. TOFOAN Baby Lounger Nest Bassinet for Bed, Portable Crib Bed Newborn Lounger Head Shaping Pillow for Infant Toddler Co-Sleeping 0-24 Months (Blue)
- 【High Quality Material】Cover: Made of 100% premium breathable material.Wrap Bumper: 100% non-toxic polyester filler. Our TOFOAN baby sleep lounger is safe for baby’s sensitive skin.It will give your child comfortable and sound sleep in their lovely co sleeper bassinet.
- 【Special design】Mimics the womb unique design offers a snug and familiar environment for babies. Side guardrail design creates separate sleeping space for co-sleeping babies in the adult bed.It comes with a detachable head shaping pillow, which provides support for baby’s head. Help your little one sleeps well better than ever before.Baby lounger is an ideal gift for babies and parents.
- 【Portable for Transportation】The size of our baby nest is about 34.25 x 17.72 inches and weighs only 1.43 lbs. The lightweight design make you change station easily or move it at home conveniently .The on-bed bassinet bed will be a great addition to your home or traveling.
- 【Multi Functional Baby Bed】Use the infant lounger as a bassinet for a bed, side sleeper, travel bed, resting station or move it around the house for lounging or tummy time, making baby feel more secure and cozy.
- 【Best Service & Safety Standards】Your baby’s well-being is of utmost importance to us. We have several strict product quality inspection processes to ensure that every baby lounger meets the standards for baby use.Left your baby ENJOY COMFORT OF NEWBORN LOUNGER!
Additional Info :
2. Baby Nest,Baby Lounger Co-Sleeping for Toddler Baby Crib with Pillow,100% Soft Cotton&Breathable Portable Adjustable Newborn Essentials Must Haves Lounger Bassinet for Baby Travel and Napping
- 【Breathable Design & Extra Pillow】 Which is feeling safe and secure while they are sleeping. Wrap Bumper Filling: 100% Hypoallergenic Polyfill | Bottom Mat: 3d High-density Padding.,It mimics the mother’s warm womb, the baby co sleeper gives a full sense of safe and security. Plus our extra pillow,our baby lounger is perfectly for your baby’s warmer and more comfortable sleeping.
- 【DOUBLE-SIDED & ADJUSTABLE DESIGN】The baby lounger cover has two sides pattern making it perfect for longer use, Being adjustable , just simply loosen two straps at the end of the bumpers to make the size larger and the bumpers can be fullcy opened.
- 【Portable for Travel】 31.5 x 19.6 inches , 3.5lbs (1.6kg), suitable for 0-24 months old and Package bag for easy transportation.The lightweight baby lounger design and convenient handles make our in bed bassinet a portable baby must-have.
- 【Not only a co sleeper】360 degree protective cotton pad side guardrail design creates separate sleeping space for co-sleeping babies in the adult bed, it can also be used for other things like tummy time, side sleeper, travel bed, newborn pillow, bassinet for a bed or changing station.
- 【Machine Washable】There is a hidden zipper on the bottom of the baby nest, which can be used to disassemble the cushion and the pp cotton in the fence for easy washing.
Additional Info :
3. DHZJM Baby Lounger Baby Nest Sharing Co Sleeping for Baby Nest – with Pillow Soft Newborn Lounger Baby Bed Premium Quality Baby Essential Shower Gift-Breathable Portable Crib(Grey)
- HYPOALLERGENIC MATERIALS, BREATHABLE. The baby lounger bed use 100% Breathable Cover, Tube and Pad 100% polyester.With extra side-padding,Baby nest sleeper have water proof mattress, The infinity hidden Zipper and pillow (Cute baby pillow with concave center for flat head prevention And 100% Hypoallergenic.), The Baby co sleeping for baby is made for baby and parents.It is a fancy baby shower gift for expectant mothers or newborn’s parent.
- HAPPY PARENT-CHILD TIME:Baby lounger for newborn is the ideal spot to have tummy time with your little one. When baby is awake and ready to play with you, the rounded sides help to prop up your baby when placed under his/her arms . Tummy time can help babies develop neck strength and motor skills.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY-MULTI FUNCTIONAL AND PORTABLE: The baby lounger pillow is 31.5in long and 19.7in wide. We also added extra cush to the base making it 1.6″ for optimal support and so you can use it as a travel baby nest bed without worrying about hard flooring or unknown, hard beds,the Baby nest sleeper makes the perfect lounger, rest spot, tummy time aid and travel mat.
- EASIER TO CLEAN :Baby lounger for infant upgrade with pillow .The upgrade zipper allows endless zipping of the covers without any snags or breaking like other newborn baby nest sleeper, because of our thick binding. And finally, the foam padding is covered with 100% water, easy to washing and support machine washable, covers of bassinet, outer ring and pad are all detachable.
- BEST SERVICE: Our team of professionals is constantly working to make you happier. We provide technical support for customers 24/7. We are confident in the quality of our product and 30 days no reason refund or 12 month service. Click “BUY IT NOW ”And ENJOY QULITY OF OUR NEW INFANT LOUNGER!
Additional Info :
4. Baby Nest Baby Lounger Co Sleeping Baby Bed Portable Crib with Pillow Newborn Lounger Nest for Napping and Traveling Suitable for 0-12 Months Elephant
- 【Bionic Bed Combined with Ergonnmics】Baby nest bed is known to help babies feel safe and secure while they are sleeping. Our infant nest is adopting the American bionic concept to mimic the mother’s warm womb, The soft and safe bumper around the side protects the newborn from collisions and rolling out of the bed.
- 【Soft & Breathable Materials】Coverlet(100% cotton), Fence(pearl cotton inside), Mat(3D Polyester-based), the breathability of the product, keep your little one feels comfy，help them feel safe and secure while they are sleeping.
- 【Perfect for Co-sleeping】Your little one feels always in the same bed with you will have a better and safe sleep. Breastfeeding during the night is easier when the baby is nearby. It’s lovely to wake up next to a smiling baby!
- 【Double-Sided and Adjustable】The baby lounger cover have pattern front and back, you can switch between the two patterns. Ribbons can be opened. Simply loosen the ribbon at the end of the bumpers to make the size larger as your baby grows. The end of the bumpers can be fully opened.
- 【Length Space】19.7 inches by 33.5 inches. The mattress(sleeping place) is 11.8 inches by 26.5 inches. Because the size is manually measured, there is an error of 1-2 cm, please understand.
Additional Info :
5. CosyNation Baby Lounger, Baby Nest for Co Sleeping, Ultra Soft and Breathable, Newborn Mattress for Crib & Bassinet, Perfect for Traveling and Napping, Essentials for Baby, Gift for Newborn(Animal)
- 【Bionic notion for better sleeping】: Adopts Bionic design to imitate mom’s comfy womb which provides a comfortable and soothing environment for the baby. The soft all round bumper embraces the baby and protects the newborn from collisions and rolling out of the bed, plus a 1.6-inch thickness mattress provides longer and safer sleep for the baby.
- 【Full detachable & Easy to Clean】: The sheets of our baby sleep lounger can be easily removed with the hidden zipper and thrown into the washing machine for cleaning. The pad and bumper are water-resistant, making it less likely for liquids to seep in, and can be cleaned with just a wipe, making your chores easier.
- 【Growing companion for baby】: The U shape safe bumper around our infant nest is adjustable, loose or tight the drawstring to fit your baby’s figure. Our infant lounger is suitable for newborns from 0 to 12 months. It is a fancy baby shower gift for expectant mothers or newborn’s parent.
- 【Portable for you on the go】: Our in bed bassinet weighs only 3.6 pounds and comes with 2 convenient handles to ensure your portability on the go or to simply move from room to room. Make it a comfortable and convenient lounger for your baby anytime, anywhere.
- 【Enthusiastic service】: All our products are backed by a lifetime after-sales support. No matter how far away, no matter when, we will promptly solve the problems you encounter.
Additional Info :
6. Comfyt Baby Lounger Baby Pillow Newborn Nest Infant Portable Bassinet Newborn Insert Bed Cocoon Travel Crib Co Sleeping Best Sleep Mattress Head Support Cushion Baby Registry Must Have
- MIMICS THE SHAPE OF A WOMAN’S UTERUS and provides excellent comfort for your baby . BABY NEST PERFECT FOR CO SLEEPING AND REASSURING BABY: Ultra soft luxurious materials and cushioned edges provide a reassuring “cocoon-like” holding effect that helps in reducing startle reflex and lets baby play, rest and nap comfortably. Co sleep worry free ! Comfyt is a USA family company.
- MOTHER APPROVED : “Using this baby bed has helped big time. We are able to place her in it and get her settled in. She falls asleep and stays asleep. It’s given us our sanity back and sleep. ” ( Pls see rating section for more verified purchase reviews of real mothers using this pillow )
- Comfyt Baby Pillow Newborn Lounger perfectly adapts to your baby’s body shape. It provides optimum head and back support, and raises the newborn’s head and legs. The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends that babies lay flat on their back to combat sudden infant death syndrome. Special designed leg placement of the Comfyt helps with digestion help to preventfrom colicks. Promotes your infant’s development,Newborn pilow
- MACHINE WASHABLE BABY PAD : Breathable Portable Baby Bed Removable Washable Bamboo Pillows Covers.Organic Cotton Inner Fabric maximum comfort for our Babies. Machine Washable Baby Bassinet Insert Ideal Baby Shower Gift. Baby lounger newborn lounger baby bed baby matress baby travel pad baby bassinet infant sleep bed baby crib . Newborn Sleeping pad newborn bassinet insert Baby stuff for newborn
- PORTABLE FOLDABLE TRAVEL BASSINET PILLOW : It could be late at night when you arrive at your hotel, vacation rental or Grandma’s house. Your baby will be tired and you don’t want to go to war with your portable travel cot. The best travel baby bed should set up in 1 second. CUSTOMIZABLE SIZE: Adjust the leg roll to the size of your little one for a perfect fit from birth up to 6 months (Use until baby rolls over) Baby Bed Sleeping Pad Rest Pillow for baby
Additional Info :
7. Baby Lounger Baby Nest Co-Sleeping for Baby Pillow,Comfort Newborn Lounger Baby Sleep Positioning Adjustable Portable Snuggle Bed Mattress for 0-6 Months Infant (Grey)
- 【Ergonomics-Like a Mother’s Embrace】 Adopting the American bionic concept to mimic the mother’s warm embrace, gives the baby a full sense of security, offers a safe and soothing environment for your baby and toddler, It can prevent the danger of being crushed during sleeping with parents.It can make sure that your baby will maintain the back sleeping position during the sleeping hours.
- 【3D Soft and Breathable Material 】The Portable Newborn Lounger Pillow made out of ultra-soft breathable quilted 3D mesh fabric , allows constant airflow for the perfect head, back, and neck ventilation. High quality materials provide the maximum comfort for the baby and protect the baby’s tender and sensitive skin.Let your baby sleep peacefully.
- 【Special Design]】Unique head support, back support and leg lift support design. The built-in pillow is suitable for keeping the baby’s head round, and the removable U-shaped pillow prevents the baby from deviating from the center of the pillow. The 3D mesh ventilation design on the back allows the baby to sleep for a long time without being stuffy. Adjustable leg support rollers elevate your baby’s legs to aid digestion, breathing and colic, allowing your baby to play, rest and nap comfortably.
- 【Adjustable U-shaped Pillow】 The U-shaped headrest and leg pillows of the infant lounger can be adjusted according to the baby’s growth. In addition, the safety belt is added to prevent your baby from rolling and ensure that your baby stays supine during sleep . Newborn baby mattress lounger nest is suitable for babies 0-6 months or older. (Recommend to use until baby can roll over on their own)
- 【Premium Quality and Service】 Since each baby nest is made by hand stitching, it is not as neat as machine-made; hand washing is recommended for daily care, lightweight (0.55lbs) and foldable ,efficient design is simple to insert in any stroller, baby bouncer, rocker, crib bedding, cradled, car seat or swing.If you have any problems, please contact us !We’re standing by to assist you all the time.
Additional Info :
8. Go2Bedroom Baby Lounger Baby Nest Portable Baby Bed Snuggle Newborn Lounger Prevent Flat Head Baby Pillow Comfort Adjustable Co Sleeping Baby Mattress Lounger for 0-12M Baby Essentials (Grey)
- 【Prevent Flat Head & Plagiocephaly】: Go2Bedroom Baby Lounger Design for Baby Bionic Sleeping, Natural Biological Womb Design Provides Best Comfort for Your Baby. Thick Reinforced Memory Foam Pad Protects Baby Spine, Round Porch on the Pad Prevent from Flat Head Baby. Additional Baby Head Pillow Prevent From Torticollis or Wiggle off of the Near One. Leg Support Pillow Raises the Newborn’s Legs to Help with Digestion, Breathing, and colic, Reduces the Risk of Suffocation.
- 【Comfortable Baby Lounger Mattress】: Ventilated 3D structure of Baby Bed Provides for Continuous Ventilation. Double Support Pillow Comes in a Hypoallergenic& Gentle Enough Cotton Fabric, Good for Newborn Skin. The Spine of a Baby is not Yet Fully Developed, the Mattress Core Material of Cosleeping Lounger Plays an Important Role, Through Just Elastic Mattress Cores of Baby Bed, the Spine is Optimally Relieved of Pressure and Yet Supported So that your Baby’s Backbone can Develop Healthily.
- 【Adjustable Baby Lounger】: In Order To Make The Perfect Bed Size for your Baby, Each Baby Bed Package includes Three Strong Stickers, Rounded Stickers For Your Little One’s safety. You Can Adjust our Baby Nest into a Bigger Size to Adapt to Your Growing Baby. Simply Change the Position of Two Support Pillows to Make the Size Larger. No Buttons or Zippers So This is Super Safe for your little one.
- 【Portable& Fordable】: Go2Bedroom Baby Bed can be the Extra Set of Arms, Giving New Parents the Added Help Needed When You are Cooking, or Getting Things Doing Around the House, Besides, The Baby Lounger can be Folded, Ensuring Portability for you on the Go.
- 【Your Satisfaction is our TOP Priority】: You Absolutely Deserve The Best Customer Service, so please feel free to contact us if you have any queries. Each Baby nest Includes a One Year Warranty Guarantee& 90 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Additional Info :
9. EIH Baby Nest,Baby Lounger Co-Sleeping Baby Bassinet for Bed Newborn Lounger 100% Soft Cotton Breathable and Portable Crib with Pillow Perfect for Traveling and Napping
- 【SUPER SOFTNESS & EXTRA PILLOW】Our PP cotton material is certified by OEKO-TEX which is safer for baby’s skin. It mimics mother’s warm womb to creat a snug and soothing environment for baby’s good sleeping. Plus our extra pillow, our baby lounger is perfectly for your baby’s longer and deeper sleeping.
- 【DOUBLE-SIDED & ADJUSTABLE DESIGN】With the dimension about 31.5*19.7*5 inch,the baby newborn lounger is suitable for your baby ages 0-9 months old.Just simply loosen the two straps for size adjustment or unlock the buckle at the end of the bumpers,the size becomes larger and the bumpers can be fully opened. The dual-use design provides two patterns for different needs.
- 【PORTABLE & MULTIPURPOSE】The lightweight(only 2.97lbs) baby nest comes with two handles makes our in bed bassinet a portable baby must-have. Not only a co sleeper for baby, it can also be used for other things like tummy time, bassinet for a bed, side sleeper, travel bed, newborn pillow or changing station.
- 【DETACHABLE DESIGN & MACHINE WASHABLE】There is a hidden zipper on the bottom of the baby nest sleeper, which can be used to take apart the cushion and the pp cotton in the fence for easy washing.The inner pad has good elasticity which is not deformed easily. And the upgraded zipper is durable for constantly zipping of the covers without any snags or breaking like other cosleepers.
- 【PERFECT FOR CO-SLEEPING】The thickened protective cotton pad making baby feel more secure and cozy, which creates separate sleeping space for co-sleeping babies in the adult bed. You can put it on the living room floor, sofa or baby cot.
Additional Info :
10. Premium Organic Baby Nest by LaLaMe | Water-Resistant Baby Lounger Pillow | Co-Sleeping Newborn Bassinet Crib for Boys and Girls Infants, Great for Baby Shower
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC FABRIC: 100% Certified Organic, Breathable, Hypoallergenic Cotton = We don’t just say we’re organic, we actually are! Our infant baby lounger is made from the highest quality all-natural organic ingredients, so that you can rest knowing, your baby has the best.
- WATER RESISTANT: Our newborn lounger cover is water resistant, lightweight, easy-wipe, stain and odor resistant fabric. The protective cover ensures your lounger stays in shape and clean from spills, diaper leaks, and unexpected messes.
- ULTRA COMFORT FOR LITTLE ONES: Comfortable and soothing environment; Ideal for tummy time; Our newborn lounger is perfect for infants because its design soothes senses, ensuring the best conditions for your baby to rest and play.
- INCREDIBLY PORTABLE: Lightweight; Practical; Portable for easy travel = Take our portable infant lounger with you, wherever you go – hotels, play dates, parks, and more! We designed our baby sleep lounger to be super lightweight, because we know, you already have a lot on your hands! TRAVEL BAG IS INCLUDED!
- BABY SMILES GUARANTEED: As well as customer satisfaction! We know buying baby products can be stressful. You only want the best – and you want what works! We are confident, that you will love our product. But, if you don’t, we are here to help.
Additional Info :
Take These Factors Into Consideration Before Purchasing Your Baby Co Sleeping Pillow
Usually, before buying anything, we often consider having opinions from others who have purchased it before. Our first step of research start from ‘Word of Mouth’. That is why reviews matter so much in today’s marketing strategies, as people love to buy the facts used as practical examples by users.
Don’t worry; you don’t have to knock door to door to ask if the baby co sleeping pillow is worth buying or not. Instead, just open your browser and type in the name of your product, and you’ll find a variety of platforms selling it.
The Baby Comfy Couch is the most comfortable, convenient and safe place for your baby to sleep. Your baby will love resting on the extra-absorbent microfiber cushions encased in premium cotton twill. It is a great way to keep them close without having to worry about suffocation or falling out of bed while they are still learning how to sleep unattended. This pillow is designed to help align your baby’s head and body, which can make it easier for him or her to fall asleep. And it has room for both your little one and you — hence the name “co-sleeper.”