If you’re thinking about throwing a baby shower, we have the perfect collection of cookie cutters and party favors to make your event special. From onesies to strollers and even baby feet, these cookie cutters are sure to be a hit at any party.
Onesie Cookie Cutter
- Cutters are made of tin
- They are about 4 inches tall
- They are about 2 inches wide
- They are about 1 inch deep
These cookie cutters can be used to make cookies or fondant shapes, and they’re also a great way to add some color to your table.
Birthday Cake Cookie Cutter
Birthday Cake Cookie Cutter
This cookie cutter makes a perfect birthday cake! Use it to make a cake for your next baby shower, for a birthday party, or for any other occasion. Best of all, it is reusable and can be used again and again.
Classic Stroller Cookie Cutters
Stroller cookie cutters are a great way to add a personal touch to your baby shower cookies. You can use them to create cookies with the stroller and other baby items that you’ve purchased for the event, or you can use them on their own in fun designs. They’re also great for creating custom shapes for gift giving, especially if you have a friend who’s expecting and hasn’t registered anywhere yet.
Stroller cookie cutter sets come in three different sizes: large (about 6 inches), medium/small (about 4 inches), and tiny/mini (about 2 inches). Most strollers are larger than these sizes so they’ll be able to hold plenty of fondant icing or chocolate chips after being baked into a cake shape! If you want an individual shape instead of one big piece then consider purchasing multiple small ones instead since they’ll likely cost less per unit than buying one big one separately would cost at retail stores like Bed Bath & Beyond where they often sell them individually as well as part of their regular inventory line-up which includes many other items besides just food related things like baking supplies too!
Big Dot of Happiness Pram Baby Shower or Birthday Party Favor Cookie Cutter
Now that you’ve got your cookie cutters, here are a few tips for baking and enjoying your cookies:
- Use an airtight container to store the unused dough in the fridge for up to two weeks. Bring it back to room temperature before rolling out. Or freeze it for up to three months; thaw overnight in the fridge, then bring back to room temperature before rolling out.
- Clean cookie cutters immediately after use with warm soapy water (no soaking!). Dry them on a towel or paper towel, then store in an airtight container until next time!
- If they’re really sticky from flour or sugar glaze, use lemon juice as a natural cleaner—just dip the cutter into some fresh-squeezed lemon juice and wipe away any residue with a dry cloth or paper towel.
Handmade Baby Feet Cookie Cutter
For the mother-to-be, this baby feet cookie cutter makes a great gift. It is made from non-toxic, food grade silicone and is easy to use and clean. This shape can be used as a cookie cutter or as a decoration in your home or nursery. Available in two sizes (1″ x 3″ and 2″ x 4″) it comes in many colors such as blue, pink, green, white and yellow.
Wilton Baby Footprint Fondant and Gum Paste Mold
One of the best ways to commemorate the arrival of a new baby is with a baby shower cake. However, if you have chosen not to have one or are looking for an alternative, there are plenty of other options available. You can use this mold and create edible cookie cutters that resemble footprints made from fondant or gum paste. The impressions will look exactly like those made by an actual foot on a soft surface such as snow or sand!
This mold is perfect for any occasion since it allows you to personalize it with whatever design you want. It is also durable enough so that it will last for many years without cracking or breaking down over time which makes this product even more worth owning whether you bake cookies all day long or only do so occasionally just because they taste good!
Wilton Baby Raindrop Fondant and Gum Paste Mold
This baby shower favor is a great way to add some color and whimsy to your baby shower. The mold makes adorable little raindrops that are perfect for decorations or favors.
The Wilton Baby Raindrop Mold comes in the following sizes:
- 2-3/4 inches (70 mm)
- 3-1/2 inches (90 mm)
Heart Large Cookie Cutter
Heart Large Cookie Cutter
Size: 5.5 inches (height) x 4 inches (width) x 1 inch (depth)
Weight: 0.1 lbs
Material: 100% food grade silica gel
These cookie cutters are great for a baby shower or other baby related parties.
There are a lot of great ways to use cookie cutters, and they’re not just for cookies! If you’ve got a baby shower coming up, or you just like baking with your kids (or both), here are some ideas:
- For the party. Cookie cutters can help add some fun and color to an otherwise ordinary event. You can even make them into favors by serving up mini versions of whatever treat they shape—just be sure that the guests know ahead of time so there aren’t any accidents!
- For decorating treats on the big day itself. These little gems will spice up any occasion by giving every bite a decorative touch. Just be careful when using them around toddlers; these babies will try to eat them if given half a chance!
- As favors for guests after the party ends; this makes it easy for people who don’t want anything too fancy without taking up much space in their car trunks or suitcases (although it might take some convincing before they go home).
That’s it for our list of baby shower cookie cutters. We hope that this will help you to find the perfect cookie cutter for your party!