There is a lot you can do for your baby shower, but if you know it’s going to be for a boy baby then there are certain things that will help make it awesome!
First of all, let’s talk about what you can do with the decor. There are lots of blue colored decorations out there, like balloons and hats, but they’re not always easy to find in stores because they’re not as popular as pink ones. So try looking online on sites like Amazon or Etsy for some ideas. Or if you want something simpler like blue balloons then just use those because they’ll look cute no matter what!
With so many fun ideas for decorations, food, and music for a baby shower, it can be hard to decide which will work best for a boy baby shower. But try incorporating these blue treats and desserts into the celebration and you’ll add plenty of fun to the party.
Blue is a popular color for boys, so it may be easier to find blue food and decorations. Some of the best options are blue linens, balloons and flowers that match the theme.
Some great ideas include:
- Use blue cookies as part of your dessert display. You can even make them into little sailboats or cars if you want to give them an extra special touch!
- Serve blue milk shakes at the baby shower. They’re delicious and fun to drink!
- Make sure you have plenty of ice cream on hand for guests who want something sweet after dinner – ice cream flavors like vanilla bean or chocolate chip cookie dough work well with any decorating scheme because they’re bold but still subtle enough not to clash with other colors in the room (like black).
Blue M&M’s are a great way to add some blue color to your party. They can be used as decorations, favors or even food! They also come in handy if you want to make your own blue M&M cookies for a baby shower. Just substitute the regular M&M’s with Blue ones!
You can find them at most grocery stores so they shouldnt be hard to find.
Blue cookies are a great way to decorate a baby shower. These cookies can be made with many ingredients, including flour, sugar, butter or margarine, and vanilla extract. Blue food coloring is also needed to make the cookies blue and edible. The best part about these tasty treats? They’re easy to make at home! To get started making your own blue cookies for your next baby shower event, follow these simple steps:
- Mix together 1¼ cups all-purpose flour, ½ teaspoon baking powder and ¼ teaspoon salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- In large bowl beat butter until fluffy using electric mixer on medium speed; gradually add sugar until fluffy (about 2 minutes). Add egg whites one at time beating after each addition just until combined before adding next egg white (do not over beat).
Blue sprinkled donuts
- Buy or make donuts. You can buy them at your local bakery, or you can bake them yourself using a recipe that uses cake mix and buttercream frosting.
- Decorate with sprinkles. If you’re going to use blue sprinkles to decorate the donuts, make sure they are edible so that they won’t harm anyone who eats them! Make sure to get the right color of sprinkles if it matters to anyone in your family that might be allergic to certain foods (like nuts).
- Use blue icing on top of the donuts instead of sprinkles if you want something more subtle-looking for the baby shower guests’ enjoyment. It’ll still taste good either way!
- Add fruit or any other decoration onto top before serving; this will give people something extra fun
Blue cupcakes make a beautiful choice for your baby boy shower. The color blue is soothing, and the flavor of these cupcakes will be enjoyed by all guests. If you want to go with a theme, try pairing them with other white or light-colored desserts such as vanilla buttercream frosting and marshmallows on top.
Another idea for decorating your blue cupcake would be to use chocolate sprinkles or shredded coconut instead of traditional sprinkles. This looks great when paired with the other decorations you have chosen for your party table!
If you’re having trouble coming up with ideas for what else could go on top of these delicious treats, we’ve got some suggestions:
- Miniature cars (make sure they’re non-toxic!)
Macaroons are a delicious but uncommon treat at baby showers. They can be made in any shape you want, so if you’re having trouble coming up with a theme, just use whatever cookie cutter shapes you have on hand. For example, if you have a flower-shaped cookie cutter and some blue frosting (or sprinkles), feel free to make those the centerpiece of your macaroon display!
If the guest of honor’s favorite color is green, why not make them into an ornate shamrock shape? If she loves purple, then paint them purple and add some glitter for extra pizzazz! You don’t have to stick with boring old round macaroons either; why not try making triangular ones or heart-shaped ones? The possibilities are endless! You could even top off each one with whipped cream or chocolate syrup instead of frosting if you prefer something less sugary—you can always add sprinkles later if they don’t look sweet enough already.
White chocolate covered pretzel rods with blue sprinkles
Simply melt white chocolate chips, dip the pretzel rods in, and sprinkle blue sprinkles on top. You can use any color sprinkles you want! If you don’t have any, simply buy some food coloring and make your own.
You could also do this with other types of candy like M&Ms or even Oreos!
If you are cutting down on sugar in your life, there are plenty of options here too. You could make them with peanut butter or even melted chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips (this is what I did). Just avoid using dark chocolate for the best health benefits.
The great thing about these cookies is that they can be stored at room temp for several days without going bad because they have so much dry ingredients in them!
Blue milk/blue milk shakes
Blue Milk is a great party drink that’s also perfect for baby showers.
Blue Milk is a fun way to introduce blue food to babies, and it’s also a good source of calcium and vitamin A. It’s an excellent way to get kids to eat their veggies!
Fruit salad with blueberries and raspberries
Fruit salad with blueberries and raspberries are a great choice for a baby shower. Both blueberries and raspberries are healthy fruits, low in calories and rich in antioxidants. Blueberries contain more vitamin C than oranges, while raspberries also provide plenty of fiber. They can be used to make fruit salad which is a healthier alternative to cake or cookies at your baby shower!
Blue fruit water with slices of lemons, limes and oranges floating in it.
- Fill a water bottle with water.
- Add blueberries, raspberries and blueberries to the water.
- Cut up fruit and float it in the water: lemon, lime or orange slices work well here!
- Add ice cubes to the water.
If you have a baby boy on the way you should really throw him a baby shower!
If you’re planning a baby shower for your best friend or relative, congratulations! Baby showers are really fun and a great way to celebrate the upcoming arrival of someone’s little bundle of joy. Hopefully you have a good idea what it’s like to throw one from attending other people’s showers in the past. But if this is your first time organizing an event like this, don’t worry—we have some tips that will help make sure everyone has fun at their party (and hopefully doesn’t forget their gift).
I hope this has given you some ideas for your boy baby shower. It can be hard to decide what decorations and food will work best for a boy baby shower but these blue treats and desserts will add plenty of fun to the party.