Baby showers are serious business. They’re one of the few occasions that bring family and friends together to celebrate a new baby. The best part of a shower is, without a doubt, the games! We’ve put together some fun ideas for your next baby girl shower. We’ll start with something easy—and then get progressively harder as we go along!
For a modern baby shower, plan to play this game. It’s perfect for a vintage baby shower, too!
When planning the menu for your big day, think about what you’ll serve at each of the different phases of your party—and how your guests can get involved in the fun by participating in some of those activities. For instance, if you’re planning on having a DIY photo booth or an ice cream sundae bar where guests can create their own toppings and designs, make sure there’s enough variety so that everyone will find something they love. You might also want to consider adding some games into the mix (think “pin the pacifier on the onesie”) or even organizing contests like best dressed or cutest couple—these are especially great ideas if you’re throwing an afternoon affair with lots of time between guests’ arrival and goodbyes.
This shower game is perfect for a vintage baby shower.
A baby shower is a celebration of the new baby and the new mom. It’s a time to gather with family and friends, celebrating the special occasion. At this momentous event, it’s important to celebrate the mother-to-be in both her new role as mother and wife. The cake is often decorated with pink or blue flowers or butterflies that symbolize femininity, but it also contains elements of nature (flowers) as well as sweetness (sweets).
In this section we’ll take a look at some themes you can use for your party:
- Vintage – This theme involves using old-fashioned items like lace tablecloths and antique furniture pieces from grandma’s house;
- Retro Modern – This theme uses modern designs mixed with soft colors like light pink instead of dark reds;
- Modern Traditional – This theme uses classic patterns with modern shapes such as circles instead of squares;
What to serve at the baby shower
If you are hosting a baby shower, there are many things to consider.
You want the event to be fun, but it can also be stressful. There are so many details that need to be considered for a successful event.
One of the most important considerations is what food should be served at your baby shower. If you don’t have time or energy to cook, this may seem like an insurmountable task. But it doesn’t have to be! There are plenty of easy recipes out there that will make your life easier while still being delicious enough for guests to enjoy eating them as well!
Here are some ideas for appetizers and desserts that will please everyone:
Baby girl showers are the best.
- Baby girl showers are the best.
- What’s better than a baby shower? A baby girl shower! A great way to celebrate the arrival of a new baby, these parties are perfect for anyone who loves girly things and wants to show off their excitement about welcoming an adorable little girl into the world.
- You can have fun with your theme. If you’ve got a theme in mind for your party, it makes planning much easier (and more entertaining). For example: if you want everyone dressed as cats, then include lots of cat-related decorations on tables and throughout the room—you’ll be able to spot them easily even when they’re hiding behind other things like balloons or gift bags. Or maybe everyone is supposed to bring gifts based on their favorite books? That could look nice on display at centerpieces around tables where guests will sit down during dinner time later on that afternoon/evening when most people start arriving
These are just a few ideas for baby girl showers. You can find so many more online if you want to get creative! The best part about this game is that it’s not just for kids—everyone will have fun playing it at your shower.