When it comes to the best baby cup feeder, there are a lot of options out there. You want something that will be easy on your little one’s mouth and body, but also convenient for you as a parent. Here are my top picks for some of the best baby bottle feeders currently available on the market:
1. Dr. Brown’s Standard-Neck Feeding Set
The Dr. Brown’s Standard-Neck Feeding Set is a great cup feeder for baby because it’s easy to use, it has only one piece, and you can use it with any formula or breast milk. You can also use this cup feeder with the Dr. Brown’s PreVent Backflow Protector to prevent air bubbles from entering your baby’s tummy.
How do you use the Dr. Brown’s Standard-Neck Feeding Set? First, you need to sterilize the feeding set before using it on your little one by boiling it in water for 5 minutes or washing it in hot soapy water for 5 minutes (I recommend doing both). When you’re ready for feeding time, just put about 4 ounces of formula or breast milk into the bottle and screw on the preemie nipple disc (it fits most standard nipples). Then place the nipple in your baby’s mouth until she starts sucking on her own; when she does start sucking on her own then you know that she is done eating!
This set is Dr. Brown’s most popular option and comes with 4 bottles, bottle brushes and a silicone pacifier. It’s easily one of the best baby cup feeders on our list. They’re made with an anti-colic vent system that prevents any air from getting inside, which can cause gas, bloating and discomfort for your little one. It also helps with reducing spit up and burp ups for your little one. These bottles are BPA free and dishwasher safe, so you can reuse them for other babies as well!
This set is a great example of what a baby cup feeder should be. It’s made with an anti-colic vent system that prevents any air from getting inside, which can cause gas, bloating and discomfort for your little one. It also helps with reducing spit up and burp ups for your little one. These bottles are BPA free and dishwasher safe, so you can reuse them for other babies as well!
The best thing about this product is that it comes with 4 bottles, bottle brushes and a silicone pacifier! This makes it easy to use at home or on the go because everything you need is right there in one convenient place! You don’t have to worry about losing any pieces either because they all come together in one package! The price tag may seem high at first glance but keep in mind that this set gives you everything you need right out of the box so there isn’t any extra cost on top of what you see here today 🙂
How To Feed Baby With Cup Feeder
Step-by-step cup feeding:
- Hold your baby close to your body in an upright position.
- Use your hand or arm to support your baby’s head, neck, and body.
- Hold the rim of the cup to your baby’s lower lip.
- Tip the cup slightly so that the milk just touches your baby’s lips.
- Your baby will use his or her tongue to lap or sip the milk from the rim of the cup. Do NOT pour the milk into your baby’s mouth.
- Go slowly and allow your baby to rest between swallows, but keep the cup touching your baby’s lip.
- Keep the cup tipped enough so that the milk stays at the rim of the cup.
- Burp your baby as needed during the feed.
- When your baby has had enough, he or she will refuse to take more. Signs that your baby may be full include:
- Closes mouth.
- Turns head away from the cup.
- Relaxes hands.
- Uses hand motions or makes sounds.
- Discard disposable cup and any leftover milk after feeding. If only a reusable cup is available and there is safe water for cleaning, clean the cup thoroughly with soap and hot water after use and store in a dry, protected area.
We hope this article has helped you in your search for the best baby cup feeder. We know it can seem overwhelming at times, but don’t worry! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below in the comments section.