Here are steps for Baby Shower Party planning.
Themes for Baby Shower Party Planning
- The Flower ShowerConfused about which theme you should select for your new baby ‘buds’ shower? Well, you can’t go wrong with flowers. Flower themes for baby showers can include flower backgrounds, photobooth flower frames, and also crowns made out of your favourite flower for the baby mamma and her friends.
- The Rainbow Theme Baby ShowerWanna keep a colour theme but can’t settle on one? Then just choose them all. More the colours, the better it looks. Go to the nearest craft shop and pick up ribbons, crepe papers and balloons of different colours. Not knowing the gender of the baby, multicolour rainbows are the perfect ideas for baby shower decorations.
- The Balloon Theme Baby Shower Party
Is a party every complete without some balloons? We think not. Just choose a theme colour or if not, you can always choose the traditional blue and pink theme for your baby shower decorations. Below are some ideas you can use for your baby shower, like balloons on the ceiling, a wall of balloons, letter balloons and also a teddy flying on a chandelier of balloons.
Baby Shower Party Planning for Mum of the Hour
Being the star of the moment, she needs to look special. You could either make a ‘Mom-To-Be’ sash along with a flower crown at home or buy it at any prop store. (Try Crawford Market) You can also make a special seat for the guest of honour and for something unique, a belt made of flowers for the mommy and her baby.
Baby Shower Party Planning for Cute Invitations
- Cutout Animal Baby Shower InvitationsThese cute little animal cutout invitation for baby showers are the same old letter invitations but with a cute twist. You can roll up the letter in the form of a scroll and tie it to the butterfly or write the details of the party on the back of the elephant.
- The Funny Baby Shower InvitationsAdd a little fun to your baby shower invitation with a little baby pun. These funny invites are gender neutral and perfect to lighten the mood before the big day.
- Baby Clothes Cut Out InvitesIf you don’t wanna send literal cloths you can also opt for the paper alternative. These mini shaped baby diapers and little baby shoes shaped invitation cards are super cute and will definitely put a smile on your guests face.
‘Ready To Pop’ Baby Shower Party Planning for Cakes
Since you’re going to order a cake anyways, shell out a little extra and get a baby-themed cake or cupcakes. Those tiny little feet or hands engraved on top of the cake would look so adorable. Here are a few ideas you can use…
- Little Baby Butt – Baby Shower CakeHere’s a cute idea for a baby shower cake. These little baby butts make for an adorable addition on the cake.
- Is it a Boy or a Girl? – Baby Shower CakeHere’s an idea for a gender-neutral cake that looks super cute with the mini baby shoes. If you’re not in India you can choose to have a cake like this to reveal the gender of the baby. You can show the baker the results and have him make a blue or pink cake that you will reveal once you cut into the cake.
- The Baby Supply CakeYou can customize the decor on the cake to represent all the supplies your baby is going to need once he’s/she’s here. Instead of having them make it in sugar, you can also choose to place the real objects that you will be able to use in the future.
- Baby Shower Cupcakes
Do you want it all on the cake? Well, then you can rather just go for cupcakes. You’ll then have the option of including all these cute designs on your baby shower cake.
Baby Shower Party Planning for the Messages for Mommy-To-Be
Probably the most precious part of the ceremony, where people would love to leave a message for the mum-to-be. Here’s how you can make these blessings stay with her forever.
Baby Shower Party Planning for Games and Entertainment
- Baby Themed PhotoboothDecorate a Photobooth for your guest to click pictures in and include some props to add to the fun. These baby props can include milk bottles, mini dresses, ‘It’s going to be a Boy’ dialogue bubbles or anything else. You can also have a cardboard cutout of a baby where your guest can place their head for a photo.
- Baby Items in Bags – Baby Shower Party GamesKeep the guests guessing with this practical game. Put at least ten common, useful baby items inside a diaper bag; a bib, teething ring, rattle, bottle and diaper are just a few goodies that are also fairly inexpensive. Give each guest a pen and paper before passing the diaper bag around. Without looking, each person should stick a hand inside the bag and identify as many items as possible. Give each two minutes to feel around and make their guesses before moving the bag to the next person. Once everyone has had a turn, find out who had the most correct answers. The winner gets a prize and the parents-to-be get the diaper bag filled with baby essentials!
- Pehchan Kaun? – Baby Shower Party Games
Here’s a fun addition to the baby shower, guess who’s the baby. Ask all your guest or at least all your closest friends and family members to provide you with pictures from when they were little. To make things interesting you can give a prize to the person who guesses most of the baby’s identities correctly.
Baby Shower Party Planning for Favors
There’s so much you can do when it comes to party favours! Fill up small-sized balloons with confetti and a tiny message of gratitude. They have to pop the balloon to read it. You could also give away ready-to-make popcorn sachet with chocolates that say ‘Ready to POP’. Or use these ideas below with these punny messages. Whichever you choose, the message is out there!