Hello, and welcome to the dessert table of your new baby girl. I’m sure you’re excited! But don’t worry—you don’t have to be an expert baker or caterer to pull off a delicious and beautiful sweets spread at your shower. All you need is inspiration and the right ingredients to make anything from cupcakes to cupcake diapers. So let’s get straight into it:
These desserts are good for a baby girl shower.
Not all desserts are created equal. Some are great for baby showers, but others aren’t quite as fitting. Here are the desserts that would be perfect for a baby girl shower:
- Ice Cream Sandwiches – Everyone loves ice cream sandwiches! They’re easy to make, they look cute and festive, and they can be made with any flavor you want.
- Cupcakes – These sweet treats are also easy to make, look great, and go well with just about anything else you decide to serve at your party or shower.
- Cake Pops – These bite-sized treats will have everyone oohing and ahhing over how cute they look…and how delicious they taste! You could even add a few sprinkles or sugar crystals on top of each one before serving them up so they’re extra adorable (but don’t forget about those calories).
Baby Sock Cupcakes
- Cupcakes are a popular choice for baby shower desserts because they can be made in advance and they’re perfect for sharing.
- These cupcakes are shaped like baby socks, but you can use any shape of cake pan or muffin tin to make them.
- The batter includes vanilla extract, lemon juice and milk, which makes it flavorful without being too sweet. It’s also gluten-free!
- You can make the frosting using powdered sugar or confectioners’ sugar depending on your preference; either way will add sweetness to these cupcakes without being overpowering thanks to its lemon flavor that cuts through the sweetness nicely.
- Piping the frosting on in a decorative pattern will help give your party an extra special touch (and make people smile).
Cupcake diapers are made from cupcakes. You can use a cupcake pan to make them, or bake them in muffin tins. They can be any flavor you like, and you can make them in any size! The recipe is simple:
1 cup cake mix
2/3 cup water or milk (you may need more depending on your brand of cake mix)
Marshmallow pops are a great, easy way to make your baby shower dessert table look beautiful and fun. The best part is that it’s simple enough that even the most inexperienced baker can handle this project with ease!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Food coloring (any color)
- Unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 tablespoon water per 3 tablespoons of gelatin powder
Strawberry shortcake kebabs
Strawberry Shortcake Kebabs
- cake cubes (store-bought or homemade)
- strawberry frosting (store-bought or homemade)
- whole strawberries, hulled and cut in half lengthwise (about 1/3 cup total)
Strawberry creamsicle tarts
Strawberry creamsicle tarts are a great dessert for a baby girl shower. The combination of strawberries and creamsicle is a classic, and it’s easy to make with or without a graham cracker crust. They look beautiful on your dessert table and they’re sure to be a hit with guests!
Rice crispy treats in the shape of a onesie or baby bottle
- For a baby shower, you can use any shape you want. You may choose to make them in the shape of a onesie or baby bottle.
- You may choose to use any color scheme. If you have a specific color in mind that is related to your theme, then go with it! Otherwise, feel free to experiment with different colors of rice crispy treats and see how they turn out.
- There are several ways to make these treats ahead of time and store them for later use when needed. One option is simply storing them in the fridge until ready for serving; however, another option includes wrapping individual servings up in plastic wrap for guests who would like an easy grab-and-go dessert on their way out the door after attending your celebration event!
A mix of sweet, tart, and cute will make for a great dessert table at your baby shower.
Here’s how to put together the perfect dessert table:
- Include a variety of desserts. It’s always nice to have a spread of different options for your guests, so think about what kinds of things you like and try to create an array that appeals to all palates. This could mean having some sweet treats, some tart sweets, or even something savory like fruit salad or cheese plates. The choice is yours!
- Make sure the desserts are easy to make. If you’re more into baking than cooking (or vice versa), then this one is pretty much up your alley—just keep in mind that there will be other people who might not be as experienced in the kitchen as you are, so consider making something that’s easy enough that most anyone can whip up in no time at all!
- Packability is key when it comes to transporting desserts from one place to another without them being crushed or otherwise damaged during travel time; fortunately we’ve got just what you need: Our line of disposable paper cups come equipped with lids which provide extra protection against leaks and spills during transit–no matter how bumpy the ride may get!
- Unique touches make any occasion memorable–think about ways you could add something special: Maybe dress up each serving dish with any color scheme that matches your theme? Or maybe throw those flowers on top? We’re open-minded here at Sprinkles; if there’s anything specific about our business model where we could improve upon things…we encourage anyone who wants help bringing their vision into reality!”
Look, we know that all of these desserts are pretty impractical when it comes to feeding an actual baby. But, hey! It’s not about the food so much as it is about having fun and showing off your creativity. So give them a try if you’re feeling up for some sweet treats at your next shower!