Whether you’re expecting a new baby or have a friend who is, diapers are always a welcome gift. If you’re planning on attending a baby shower and want to give diapers as your gift, why not make it beautiful? You can easily turn 10 diapers into an impressive diaper cake that will be sure to impress all the guests at the party. Here’s how:
Roll up 10 diapers into a wreath.
- Roll up 10 diapers into a wreath.
- Tie with ribbon (or cut up an old one) to secure the diaper wreath together.
- Insert a bow on top using a safety pin or hot glue gun. If desired, use colorful fabric to cover the bow and add some extra flair!
Tie with ribbon.
Tie with ribbon. Tie a bow, or use a safety pin or hot glue gun to attach ribbon around the diapers.
Insert a bow on top using a safety pin or hot glue gun.
- Use a hot glue gun to attach the bow on top of your diaper.
- Or, use a safety pin to tie the bow on top of your diaper.
Decorate with plastic or wood flower and bird embellishments or other festive decorations, if desired.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach the decorations to the diaper.
- Use safety pins to attach the decorations to the diaper.
- Using needle and thread, sew directly onto the diaper.
- Attach with a glue gun
Takeway: A diaper cake is an attractive and practical way to give diapers as a gift at a baby shower.
- A diaper cake is an attractive and practical way to give diapers as a gift at a baby shower.
- Diaper cakes can be made in many different shapes and sizes. They can also be decorated to match the theme of the baby shower, or they can be left plain.
- If you want your diaper cake to stand out from the rest, consider adding ribbon around it for color and texture!
If you are looking for a unique way to decorate at your baby shower, then this is it! Who doesn’t love a diaper cake? This one is easy and fast to make. Plus, it looks great too! You can make sure that everyone will have a good time at your party by setting up some chairs around this centerpiece so that everyone can enjoy themselves.