These mary jane shoes are the perfect complement to your baby girl’s wardrobe. Choose from our selection of unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shoes shops.
We’ve got the best selection of baby mary janes around, with a wide variety of styles and prices. Whether you’re looking for handmade pieces from our shoemakers or fun new designs from our vintage shoes shops, we’ve got you covered!
Baby Mary Jane Shoes are the perfect little shoe for your cutie. We have a great selection of handmade and unique pieces from our favorite baby shoe shops, so you’re sure to find the perfect pair here.
Find the perfect mary jane shoes for baby at our online shop. We have hundreds of styles and colors available that are both classic and traditional, as well as more trendy designs. Look for handmade pieces from our listings in our curated selection to find the best items for your child!
Mary janes are cute and casual baby shoes that every little girl (and boy) will enjoy wearing. Plus, they can also be made fun and unique by picking out a handmade pair from one of our shops!
Find the perfect pair of mary jane shoes for your baby girl, handmade by top designers and handmade shops.
How to Put on Mary Jane Shoes
How to put on Mary Janes?
Swap out the usual white sneakers for Mary Janes in your favorite casual outfit. Pair the shoes with jean shorts, a T-shirt, and a small shoulder bag for a laid-back look. For a chic day of errands and meetings, wear suede Mary Janes with skinny jeans, white socks, and a trench coat for a relaxed and stylish look.
Mary Jane shoes are traditionally black, patent leather, low-heeled shoes featuring a thin strap that buckles across the top of your foot. Modern designers have adapted the minimalist details of traditional flat Mary Janes to work for different styles of footwear, including high heels, platforms, pumps, and more. A classic pair of Mary Janes transitions perfectly from the office to casual environments, similar to ballet flats.
Meet One of Your New Instructors
How to Style Outfits With Mary Jane Shoes
Anyone can wear this classic and timeless shoe style to suit various outfits. Review this list of outfit ideas and styling tips for your Mary Janes.
- 1. Add a fun pair of socks. Don a pair of classic Mary Janes with a skirt or shorts, which gives you the perfect opportunity to layer them over statement socks or patterned tights. Instead of the expected white socks, accessorize your favorite Mary Jane outfit with some embroidered ankle socks, knee-highs, or textured tights.
- 2. Craft a professional look. Sensible Mary Janes make great dress shoes for various looks, including professional wear. Pair your Mary Jane heels with a pencil skirt, tights, a button-down, and an oversized blazer for office-appropriate attire that is still on-trend.
- 3. Switch up the style. For a trend-forward twist on the classic, incorporate a pair of platform Mary Janes into any of your favorite outfit ideas. Style the shoes with straight-leg jeans or a maxi skirt for some extra height.
- 4. Keep it casual. Swap out the usual white sneakers for Mary Janes in your favorite casual outfit. Pair the shoes with jean shorts, a T-shirt, and a small shoulder bag for a laid-back look. For a chic day of errands and meetings, wear suede Mary Janes with skinny jeans, white socks, and a trench coat for a relaxed and stylish look.
- 5. Add a mini skirt. Pair classic black Mary Janes with a pleated skirt and a fitted blazer to channel a retro prep-school student look. Choose a pair with a block heel to add some height to this playful look.
- 6. Create a formal look. If you’re looking for a comfortable heel for formal events, from weddings to work functions, opt for a pair of chunky Mary Jane pumps with a thicker ankle strap.
- 7. Make it grunge. Pair your Mary Janes with fishnets and baggy jeans to channel the grunge era. Add a plaid flannel, faux leather jacket, and beanie to finish the look.
Want to Learn More About Unleashing Your Inner Fashionista?
Get a MasterClass Annual Membership and let Tan France be your very own style maestro. Queer Eye’s fashion guru spills everything he knows about building a capsule collection, finding a signature look, understanding proportions, and more (including why it’s important to wear underwear to bed)—all in a soothing British accent, no less.