Bob Minions Costume for Kids, Official Minion Jumpsuit Outfit with Goggles and Hat, Classic.
This licensed costume is perfect for a minion fanatic! This adorable Bob outfit includes a jumpsuit with zipper in back, goggles and hat. 100% polyester. Hand wash only; do not bleach. Air dry, do not iron. Recommended for ages 3-6 years old.
A sweet and charming outfit for your baby, this Minion jumpsuit features a classic design with goggles and hat that’s perfect for any occasion.
Our Minion Costume is all set to go, with a jumpsuit featuring the familiar yellow and purple colours. This costume also comes with goggles so that your child will look just like Minions on screen.
Bring the Despicable Me family home to your little one with this classic-sized Minion baby costume for infants. It features a jumpsuit with eye goggles and a hat just like the character!
Minions Costume is the most darling and adorable costume you will find. The Baby Minion Costumes are perfect for your little one’s next big adventure. From The Despicable Me Collection
How to Make a Homemade Minion Costume
Full tutorial for a DIY Minion costume (complete with hard hats, Gru logo, goggles and crazy hair) – great for a fancy dress party or Halloween outfit.
Here is my easy DIY Minion costume tutorial. We were invited to a fancy dress party a couple of weeks ago and the boys knew they wanted to dress up as Minions (they are BIG fans of Despicable Me)!
I love these goggles from Playing with Scissors (found on Pinterest), but I wanted to use hard hats, rather than a beanie (because it’s Summer here and a beanie might be too hot). I also wanted the goggles to be on the hat, not on their faces, as I thought that might irritate them.
*THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS*
WHEN YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING AFTER CLICKING ON AN AFFILIATE LINK, THE PRICE YOU PAY WILL NOT BE AFFECTED, BUT I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION FROM THE SELLER. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING HODGE PODGE CRAFT IN THIS WAY.
TO MAKE A DIY MINION COSTUME, YOU WILL NEED:
- 2x mason jar lids (I couldn’t find these in time for the party, so my Dad cut some discs from a plastic pipe to use instead)
- a yellow plastic toy hard hat
- black elastic
- scissors/a craft knife
- a printer
- white card
- black pipe cleaners
- a glue gun
- white stickers / paper and double-sided tape
- a yellow Tshirt
- blue dungarees/jeans and braces
COST: a few quid
AGE: toddlers and young kids
TIME: 20-30 minutes
HOW TO MAKE A DIY MINION COSTUME:
- Download the Gru logo and print it out onto your stickers (or onto paper, then use double-sided tape). Stick this onto the front of your hard hat
- Choose which hairstyle your Minion will have (there are 3 to choose from) and glue pipe-cleaners onto the hard hat in the style of your choice
- Print some goggle eyes out onto card and cut them out, keeping them attached in the middle
- Remove the inserts and tape your Mason jar lids together. Tape these to the printed google eyes
- Tie some elastic to one side of your goggles (making a small hole in the card if needed)
- Pass the elastic around the hat and wind it through the plastic support inside, back around to the front and secure to the other side of your goggles
- Position the goggles at a jaunty angle (the Minions are a bit slap-dash after all!) and secure with some double-sided tape or glue
- Dress your kid up in a yellow Tshirt and blue dungarees (or in Pickle’s case, blue trousers and braces, as his dungarees are too small now)
- Add the hard hat
- Now you have the cutest DIY Minion ever – ready to party!
P.S. Chops has my geek glasses here (I went as a Minion too!) – he doesn’t need them, but they were so huge on his little face, I wanted to include the photo as it makes me grin every time I look at it!
I would love it if you would Pin this post if you have found it useful (why not follow me on Facebook for more easy craft ideas for kids too?)
Thanks for stopping by!
(Visited 6,299 times, 13 visits today)