Baby Hair Accessories
- Available in different colours
- High Safety Materials:Each baby turban hat is made with high-quality cotton fabric ,very soft and gentle for baby’s skin,she will feel very comfortable and toasty.Baby headbands and bows made of high quality Cotton.100% FDA provided .No worry about any negative impacts, guaranteed better safety of your baby,infants ,Children.
- Adjustable Size Turban：The stretchable material provides plenty of room for baby to grow through infant to the toddler.Let your baby kids become very beautiful and cute.
- Super Soft & Comfortable : The baby skin is very tender, we use soft cotton fabric material to prevent sensitive.Baby turban headwraps Ideal to be given as a newborn celebration gift.
- Fashion Design: This wear-anywhere baby turban headband perks up any playday outfit.Travel and photography of fashion headdress.
- Easy To Clean:These baby turban hats turban can be gently washed by hand, not suitable for machine wash or strong scrub.
Baby Turban Headband Diy
It’s hard to imagine baby not wearing something on her head—after all, the newborn beanie has been part of her getup practically from the moment she was born. But now that she’s a little bigger, she (and you) may want to change up her look. What better accessory to turn to than this year’s Instagram sensation—the baby turban headband? Get ready to shop: We’ve curated a tidy list of adorable turbans and headbands so baby will look smashing, no matter the occasion.
Image: Courtesy of BluTaylor
Blu Taylor’s dainty ballet-slipper baby turban gives off serious retro vibes. Hand-sewn and graced with oodles of ruffles, it’s got the au courant look of a wrap goes on with the ease of a hat.
Buy it: BluTaylor Vintage Ballet Pink, $25, BluTaylor.com
Image: Courtesy of RSM Modern Design/Etsy
Florals for Days
Like a garden in springtime, this baby turban offers up a bright, cheerful batch of blooms. What’s more, the lightweight, stretchy fabric means baby’s sweet little head stays comfy, not sweaty.
Buy it: RSM Modern Design Baby Turban Hat on Bright Watercolor, $16, Etsy.com
Image: Courtesy Urbun
Cute and Cozy
Slip on one of these knitted turban headbands for instant cuteness—equally perfect for baby photos and everyday wear. They come in coral, white, mustard and mint, so you’re bound to find a match for your little one’s outfit-du-jour.
Buy it: Urbun Baby Turban Hairbands, $15 for pack of four, Amazon.com
Image: Courtesy Udobuy
Knot to Be Missed
This adorable baby turban gives a whole new meaning to “updo.” And with seven to a pack, there’s a fresh turban for every day of the week.
Buy it: Udobuy Baby Turban, $21 for pack of seven, Amazon.com
Image: Courtesy Finely and June
Black and White and Cute All Over
This Etsy seller has gathered up all the cuteness with this baby turban. After struggling to find the exact right headwrap for her little one, she started making them herself—and she totally nailed it. If stripes aren’t your thing, you can find the same turban in loads of other colors in her shop.
0 seconds of 3 minutes, 51 secondsVolume 0%
Buy it: Baby Turban Headwrap, $14, Etsy.com
Image: Courtesy of Baby Bling
Dotty for Headbands
What happens when you combine classic design and a trendy accessory? Amazing versatility. This wear-anywhere baby turban headband perks up any playday outfit as surely as a navy blazer would a pair of khakis on Dad.
Buy it: Baby Bling Sailor Knot Dot, $13, BabyBlingBows.com
Image: Courtesy Urban Baby Co.
What’s more delicious than cute babies? Babies decked out in this doughnut-themed turban headband. We’re totally eating it up. (And it’s organic too.)
Buy it: Adjustable Organic Cotton Doughnut Baby Headband, $12, UrbanBabyCo.com
Image: Courtesy Turbans for Tots
Sweet as a Rose
With its oversized bow and pom pom frill, this rose print baby turban is the perfect newborn hat for any little girl. It’s soft and stretchy, thanks to the jersey blend, and hand-sewn in California.
Buy it: Watercolor Rose Baby Turban Hat, starting at $19, Etsy.com
Image: Courtesy of Cloud Island
Beach Day Bands
Whether your little girl is building sandcastles by the sea or in a sandbox, you can count on these these soft, wide-width baby turban headbands to keep hair out of her eyes. Building a collection is a breeze—there are three coral-colored headbands in one wallet-friendly set.