Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… congratulations!
- Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- Ahhh! …
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. …
- Congratulations! …
- Congratulations on making a miracle! …
- Congrats and hats off to you two.
Congrats and hats off to you two. Congratulations on making a miracle! Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents. Ahhh! So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… congratulations!
We are so happy for you and can’t wait to see the new little one. … Congratulations! Oh, how exciting! Congratulations on your growing family! … Your baby shower wishes have made us smile as well.
Congratulations you are about to embark on one of the most exciting journeys of your life. May you look back at this day in future years with lots of warm memories and lovely pictures.
Congratulations! This is the happiest moment of your lives and we’re so happy to be a part of it. May you enjoy many long years together filled with love, laughter and beautiful memories.
Baby Shower Wishes For a Girl
A baby shower serves as a pleasant diversion from all the craziness and a fun time for the guest of honor to show off her ever adorable baby bump. This is also the perfect time to celebrate one last hurrah with the girls before the baby says, “Hello, World!” As a guest, you’ll want to assure that this day goes as smoothly as possible, full of celebrations and smiles. Write your baby shower card with some touching baby shower wishes and messages with examples of what to write in a baby shower card below.
Shop Trending Categories
- How To Write Baby Shower Card Messages
- Baby Shower Card Wishes
- Adorable New Baby Wishes
- Baby Shower Wishes For Boys
- Baby Shower Wishes For Girls
- Cute Baby Shower Messages
- Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
- Baby Shower Messages for Mom
- Other Baby Shower Sayings
- Additional Baby Shower Resources
If you find yourself asking what to write in a baby shower card or are searching for an element that will take your baby shower greeting over the top, you are in the right place. These inspirational baby sentiments will help you reiterate just how excited you are for the newest addition. To get started on finding the perfect inspiration, pick a section below. In addition, explore the variety of baby shower invitations and baby shower gifts that will be perfect for any baby shower.
Baby Shower Card Wishes
There is something magical about a wish that just can’t be described. An almost mom prepping the house for baby and getting ready for all the before baby celebrations could definitely use a few wishes, words of wisdom, or advice. Well wishes written in baby shower invitations will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. It won’t take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your personalized greeting card, and you won’t regret it. These short and sweet personalized wishes will serve as a part of all the festive celebrations.
- Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.
- Wishing you all the best with the new baby who is not far away now. Please let us know if you need absolutely anything along the way. Very excited for the both of you.
- To the soon to be parents! Wishing you a hassle-free pregnancy.
- Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new arrival, wishing you all the best with babyhood.
- We are wishing you a magical and memorable few years of upcoming babyhood. All the best. We love you.
- Wishing you both well in these upcoming months. We can’t wait to meet the little one!
- Plenty of good wishes and big kisses are coming your way! Congratulations on your upcoming little one, we’re so excited for your growing family.
Adorable New Baby Wishes
As you pick up a pen and get ready to draft your baby shower card wishes, make sure that the well wishes you write stay true to you and shine a spotlight on your one-of-a-kind relationship to the parents-to-be. These adorable new baby wishes are a great place to get inspiration for your charming sentiment for the little one’s debut. You can also use inspiration from the baby shower theme.
- The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
- Acknowledge how lucky, as parents, you are. Smile, as you gaze into your newborn’s eyes. Soak in the joy of having a baby and appreciate your life’s biggest prize. Wishing you two (almost three) all the best.
- All my best to your little miracle.
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
- Welcome to the world little one. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, laughter, and joy.
- Funny how such a tiny thing can take up so much space in our hearts. Congratulations on the little one.
Baby Shower Wishes For A Boy
Need help with what to write in a baby shower card for boys? These baby shower wishes for a boy (more like wishes for a little prince) are a fun way to celebrate his almost arrival with the happy couple. Mom-to-be will cherish your sweet greeting and keep it close to her heart to share with her handsome man a few years down the road. These kind baby shower words also make for great shower keepsakes and the perfect addition to an adorable baby photo book. Use the below template to draft the best and most personalized wishes for the little man.
- Oh Boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
- Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats, and bikes, and all sorts of surprises. Congratulations on your little man.
- A precious little boy is on the way. What an exciting time for your family.
- This little guy is already blessed with amazing parents. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
- We hope you have your mom’s smile and your dad’s humor — lots of love, little man.
- This little prince has no idea how spoiled he’s about to be. Can’t wait for the big day!
Baby Shower Wishes For A Baby Girl
If you know the gender of the baby before the shower, then why not reflect that in your baby shower card greeting? She’s sugar and spice and everything nice, and she’s about to change this happy couple’s world in the best way imaginable. Share these touching baby shower card wishes for the pink bundle of joy with mom on her big day. Finding out what to write in a baby shower card for a new baby girl is easy with these messages below, go one step further and print these sweet words onto a custom canvas print that mom and dad can hang in the little one’s nursery. This makes the perfect baby shower gift.
- A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to spoil a little and love a lot, who could ask for more!
- Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
- A great joy is coming all wrapped in pink. We can’t wait to meet her.
- We’re tutu excited to meet your darling daughter — best wishes for the pregnancy.
- We know she’s going to fill your life with joy and love.
- We can’t wait to spoil your little princess. She’s already so loved.
Cute Baby Shower Card Messages
When you think of the word ‘baby’ you can’t help but immediately be drawn to words like adorable, darling, sweet, heavenly, lovable and the list goes on. If you’re getting stuck there, don’t worry. It’s not uncommon to get writers’ block, especially when trying to find perfect words for an almost newly mom. If you’re looking to fill in all of the blank space of your ‘Welcome Baby card’ but seem to be at a loss for words, look to these cute baby shower card messages for inspiration.
- Baby booties, baby toys, baby shower, baby joys. Warmest wishes to you and your baby.
- Your home will soon be filled with toys and will never be quiet again. Your house will often be a mess, and you’ll frequently be tired. But there will always be love and laughter. All the best and many happy memories.
- In another couple of weeks, it’s going to be good-bye tummy and hello mommy! Can’t wait enough to see the baby’s pink-cheeked face and two beautiful eyes. We know your baby, be it a girl or a boy, will be a bundle of joy. We are hoping to see your new star soon and a shower of blessings to you and your new baby.
- Love just got real. So very excited for you.
- Welcome to the world, little one! So thrilled that you are here.
- Sleepless nights are more than worth it with your little one. Their bright eyes and glowing hearts make the best night lights.
- Can’t wait to shower the little one with hugs, kisses, and plenty of attention. Better get ready!
Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
Joyful times go hand in hand with congratulations. Quite fitting for a baby shower card is a hearty “Congratulations!” For a traditional baby shower card message with flair, opt for a cheery exclamation. Use this sentiment to start your baby shower card, baby shower gift, and set the tone for your well wishes for mother and her plus one. Need more help with what to write in a baby shower card for a congratulatory message, below are a few of our favorite ways to say ‘Congrats!’
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations!
- Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- Ahhh! Freaking out over here. Kudos, you guys. So happy for you two, that’s going to be one lucky baby.
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy.
- Congratulations! Wish you endless love and boundless patience for making your new role as super parents a grand success!
- Congratulations on making a miracle! We can’t wait to see the joy you’re bringing into the world.
- Congrats and hats off to you two. Raising a child is the most important job in the world.
Baby Shower Messages For Mom
Shower the guest of honor and give her the proper recognition that she deserves as she enters this exciting chapter of her life with a growing family. These baby shower messages for mom are the perfect addition to your baby card. From giving advice and unconditional love to kind words of encouragement, your sentiment will be just the thing she wants to read at her baby soirée. The best part is that it’s coming from you.
- A grand adventure is about to begin. Wishing you a safe delivery.
- Congratulations on your upcoming new arrival! I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
- A mother-to-be has a beautiful dream. Such beautiful plans and love that never ends.
- A great joy is coming — many best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy.
- Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family. This little miracle will soon make your world more beautiful and more joyful.
- To me, you’re a superhero, but to the little one, you’re their whole world — much love in these coming months.
- You’ve proven time and time again how strong and amazing of a woman you are. Never forget you have a whole village behind you in these exciting times.
Looking for a few more examples of sweet baby shower sentiments the Mom will surely love? If so, we have you covered with these additional baby shower sayings. Pick your favorite from those below or use them to inspire a message all your own. And don’t forget, these all go great with a cute personalized baby gift!
- Here’s to celebrating a new life, a new adventure, and many firsts! Congratulations!
- I’m praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and the baby.
- Your baby shower is a celebration I wouldn’t have missed for anything.
- I’m just so excited for you and your growing family!
- May your baby bring you a lifetime of blessings. Congratulations and well wishes on the new beginnings.
- The best thing to spend on your baby is time.
- Enjoy looking after your baby, and don’t forget to pamper yourself.
- May hope, love, joy, wisdom, bliss, and endurance fill your home with the new baby on the way. Congratulations!
Finding what to write in a baby shower card doesn’t have to be difficult, as long as it’s a message from your heart the new parents will appreciate your special note. Mom and her little bundle are going to be surrounded by a whole lot of love and inspirational words after her baby shower. Are you searching for just a little something else? Don’t miss out on these cute baby shower quotes for cards or a fun quiz to predict the gender of the baby. If you’re helping to host the actual baby shower, visit our complete guide on baby shower etiquette to answer all of your questions. Finally, make sure you don’t show up empty-handed! Check out our personalized baby gifts to find the perfect baby shower present.
What to Write To An Unborn Baby For a Baby Shower
Of all the kinds of parties there are, baby showers are pretty much the sweetest. And the cutest. And the most likely to involve impossibly tiny socks. When you’re invited to an occasion this happy, you’ll definitely want to come prepared—not only with a gift, but also with all your warmest wishes in a baby shower card.
When you go to sign a baby shower card, there’s a little added pressure, because your card will likely be read aloud or passed around among guests. And after the shower, it’s likely to be keep-saked and read again. But don’t sweat it—there are plenty of things you can write that will add to the joy of the occasion. In the tips and ideas that follow, we hope you’ll find some inspiration that fits your style just right.
If you’re someone who likes to joke around, and you know the parents-to-be well, it’s fine to go lighter (or even lol funny) with your baby shower message.
- “Have a nice baby. ”
- “Don’t worry. It gets easier after the first 18 years.”
- “Hello, sweet baby days…Bye-bye, big nights out!”
- “So many exciting changes ahead…Most will be sweet, but some will be stinky and require eight baby wipes and a whole new outfit.”
- “Awww…I can’t wait to see what a little-bitty you-guys is going to look like.”
- “Sleep all you can before baby comes. In fact, don’t get up for anything short of labor.”
- “Wow, Smith Baby #4! You guys do know what causes them, right?”
Pro tip: Know your audience
You might put your funny writing idea through the Great Grandma Test before you write it in your card. If it’s read aloud, is it likely to shock and scandalize Great Grandma? When in doubt, pull it back and tone it down.
Focus on the Gift
Because gifts are such a big part of baby showers, it makes perfect sense that your personal message might refer to your gift in some way.
- “Be warned: I almost died of cuteness overload when I was wrapping your gift.”
- “So happy to ‘shower’ you with a few fun things for baby!”
- “I don’t know much about babies, but I hope the gift card will help you buy something you can use.”
- “I think you’re going to like what I got you—it’s straight from your registry!”
- “Hoping this gift will come in handy for you. When my kids were little, it was a lifesaver.”
- “Yay! So happy to share in your shower and bring a little something to help you gear up for baby.”
- “We wanted to make sure you get everything you need, so we all chipped in on this. Enjoy!”
Pro Tip: Explain yourself
If your gift happens to be a family heirloom, or if it’s handmade with love, it’s great to mention that in your card, too.
Focus on the Gathering
It truly is a privilege to celebrate with someone you care about at one of the happiest times in their life. And maybe that’s what you really want to express in your baby-shower message.
- “I’m so happy I could be here to share this exciting time with you.”
- “It means so much to be here with you as you get ready to welcome a precious new life.”
- “Your baby shower is a celebration I wouldn’t have missed for the world!”
- “Blessings to you and your baby-to-be on this happy day.”
- “Thanks for making me part of your special day. Let the shower games begin!”
- “They say it takes a village. As you look at all the smiling faces surrounding you today, I hope you know that’s us. We are your village, and we’ll always be here for you as you raise this precious child.”
Pro Tip: Call the baby names
Want to call baby something a little cuter than just “baby”? Try one of these: cutie, cutie pie, sweetie, sweetie pie, sweet pea, precious one, little one, little love, little spud, cuddle bug, snuggle bug.
Focus on the Parents-to-Be
A baby shower card is also a great place to encourage and express confidence in the parents-to-be.
- “You two are going to make wonderful parents!”
- “Your baby is going to be so blessed to have you.”
- “What a lucky baby, to be born into a family so full of love.”
- “Relax and go with the flow…You’re going to be a natural.”
- “You’ve got all the love and wisdom you need to be an amazing mom.”
- “With two loving dads like you, your baby boy is going to have it all.”
- “Best wishes for this adventure called parenthood. You’ll be great!”
Pro tip: Be supportive
Especially for first-time parents, there really is a little nervousness mixed in with the excitement. The more support and enthusiasm you can send their way, the better.
After Baby Arrives
Most of the message ideas so far assume that the shower is happening before baby arrives. But when he or she is already here, it opens up even more possibilities for what you might write…
- “I’ve loved seeing all the pictures, but it’s so fun to finally be meeting baby Jake today!
- “See? I knew she’d be adorable.”
- “So excited to be at your shower—and to get in a little baby holding while I’m at it. Your little guy is adorable!”
- “Love the name you chose! Evelyn Rose—such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.”
- “Welcome, sweet baby Jack. So happy to join in your big hello party!”
- “It’s so much fun showering you and little Emma with love today.”
Pro Tip: Add insider info
In addition to baby’s name, a post-arrival shower means you’ll also know the birth date, length, weight, and maybe even who baby looks most like. You might choose to incorporate any of these in your card’s message (and/or on a monogrammed gift). New parents will also appreciate some extra help once the baby has arrived. Here’s some ideas for things you could do.
2nd Baby and Beyond
Many of the message examples so far are more geared toward first babies, for whom baby showers are a little more common. But you can use your handwritten message to make your shower card more relevant to a family that already has a kiddo or two.
- “So excited for you and your growing family!”
- “To Sean, Laura, and big-sister-to-be Maddie—Here’s to the new baby boy in your future. He’s going to love you so much!”
- “Your family is about to get even more awesome. Congrats to all of you!”
- “Best wishes to the whole lucky family. This time around, you’ll be baby pros, so you can just focus on enjoying him!”
- “Well, with the addition of this baby, you’re going to be officially outnumbered. Time to switch to zone defense!”
- “Isn’t it amazing how the love just keeps growing?”
Pro Tip: Complement the parenting
Whether first-timers or old hands, parents of newborns watch their worlds become unpredictable and hectic. There’s no better time for a reminder that they’re doing a great job with their kids.
When You Cannot Make It
A baby shower card is still a good way to be there in thought when you can’t be there in person.
- “I’m so sorry to miss your baby shower, but I’m with you in spirit…and in happy anticipation!”
- “I wish I could be there celebrating with you today. Thinking warm thoughts for baby and you…”
- “So bummed I couldn’t be at your shower. Post lots of pictures!”
- “Just wanted to send a little gift and lots of love for your baby shower. Wish I were there with you.”
- “Happy Baby Shower Day! Love you and miss you!”
Pro tip: Leave some things out
If you’d rather not call out the fact that you’re not there, then don’t even mention it. A simple warm wish will do just fine.
Twins and Multiples
You won’t always find a baby shower card specific to expecting multiples. But that’s no problem—you can personalize your card for twins and beyond with what you write.
- “Here’s to your babies-to-be!”
- “A double-dose of baby love! What could be sweeter?”
- “Twins! Wow! Sending you twice the love and best wishes times two.”
- “It’s going to take a lot of gear to outfit THREE babies. I hope this little gift helps!”
- “Can’t wait to help with counting all those fingers and toes.”
- “Good things come in threes!”
- “Double-cuteness runs in our family. Congrats on keeping the tradition going!”
- “If Daenerys Targaryen can raise three fire-breathing dragons, then you can totally handle human triplets. So thrilled for you all!”
Pro tip: Be sensitive
Multiple births are more likely to come with health complications for mom and babies. If you need message ideas for a complicated pregnancy or birth, take a look at this article’s section on Difficult Circumstances.
With adoption, the way the child becomes part of the family may be different, but the joy is the same, and the same kinds of warm words and happy wishes apply.
- “This precious little boy was meant for you, and you for him. Warmest congratulations to your beautiful family.”
- “She simply couldn’t have picked a better family. Congratulations!”
- “A new little person. (Excellent choice!)”
- “Celebrating with you as you welcome this little one into your lives and hearts. Here’s to all the wonder that’s coming your way. Congratulations!”
- “I love seeing your dream come true like this. She was definitely worth the wait!”
Pro Tip: Finding the words
For adoption, remember to steer clear of references to giving birth, or to baby inheriting mom’s eyes or dad’s long legs. If the couple is adopting a toddler or older child, consider bypassing the baby shower cards and going for a general congratulations or a beautiful blank card you know they would love.
Got a favorite quote about babies or parenting? Why not share it when you sign your card?
- “As you welcome your new baby girl, remember: ‘Though, she be but little, she is fierce!’ — Shakespeare Can’t wait till she arrives!”
- “‘Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.’ — Kate Douglas Wiggin So happy for you,”
- “’Babies are such a nice way to start people.’ —Don Herold Congrats on your new little person!”
- “’Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.’ —Shel Silverstein Can’t wait to see all your little boy will be!”
Pro tip: Add a quote
You can draw baby and parenting quotations from children’s books, poetry, Scripture, songs, movie dialogue, Pinterest and more. You can include your quotation in the body of your written message, or you can write the quote on the blank side or top panel.
A warm closing before your signature is like the bow on top of your message. Choose one of ours, or come up with one of your own.
- With love,
- Lots of love,
- Love always,
- Much love to you,
- All my/our love,
- Love you,
- Love and cuddles,
- Hugs and kisses,
- All the best,
- God bless,
- Sweet dreams,
- Happy snuggling,
- Over the moon,
- Tickled pink,
- So thrilled,
- Wishing you sweet times,
- Rock-a-bye and rock on,