The WebMD Baby App lets you record your baby’s growth and development to keep your baby on track and on schedule 24/7.
- FeedingRecord and review all solids and bottles.
- NursingRecord and review breastfeeding.
- SleepRecord time of each session and locations.
- DiaperKeep track of each wet and dry change.
The WebMD Baby app is built by the whole pregnancy, delivery and baby-raising experience for you. Record your baby’s development and growth to keep them on the right track 24/7. FeedingRecord, review all solids & bottles, NursingRecord, track nursing sessions and SleepRecord everything from wake times to nap durations. DiaperKeep track of each wet or dry change for a complete picture of what’s going on inside your little one’s diaper!
The WebMD Baby App lets you record all your baby’s growth, development and milestones. With our app you’ll always be on top of your baby’s health and understand what your child is doing at every age. You can track feeding, diapers and sleeping as well as review their medical history to keep informed.
Hi Baby, this is your personal health tracking app. Record feeding times and breastfeeding sessions, diaper changes and sleep times with WebMD Baby. We’ll keep you updated on baby’s weight gain, developmental milestones and more. Make sure we’re there when you need us to be.
Record and review every milestone of your baby’s development to keep track of their growth, schedule and feeding habits. Create a customized profile for your baby, set reminders for routine activities like feedings and diaper changes, and easily store photos of each milestone over time.
Webmd Baby Symptoms
NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD), the leading source of health information announced today its new WebMD Baby App for iPhone and iPod touch, a free mobile application for parents of infants and toddlers. WebMD Baby gives new parents quick and reliable access to pediatrician-approved baby health and wellness information anywhere, anytime. WebMD Baby content was created exclusively for the app and is personalized for a baby’s specific age, helping to ensure new parents are one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/54138-webmd-baby-app-iphone-ipod
“Babies change rapidly in their first two years of life, challenging new parents to keep up with their baby’s nutrition, health, sleep and development – all of which are essential for a happy and healthy baby and parent,” said Dr. Hansa Bhargava, a pediatrician and WebMD medical editor, pediatrics. “The WebMD Baby App helps keep parents informed with easily accessible baby health and wellness information that they can trust.”
Helping Babies Be the Healthiest They Can Be
In a recent survey conducted by WebMD, one in three parents (35 percent) say they have wanted to ask their pediatrician a question during at least one visit, but did not because they were uncomfortable or unsure of its relevance. With quick and easy access to trusted information through the WebMD Baby App, parents can anticipate their baby’s next growth or development stage and be as informed as possible to make the most of their pediatrician visits.
Overall, the WebMD Baby Health & Wellness Survey, which polled more than 1,000 parents of infants to 2-year-olds, overwhelmingly found that parents want more information to better care for their babies, and they are spending a considerable amount of time seeking guidance on the changes during the first two years of life.
Other key survey findings include:
- Almost half of the parents (47 percent) wish they had a pediatrician in their pocket once a week or more to get information about immediate health or developmental concerns.
- The majority of parents (55 percent) find themselves researching information almost daily regarding the health, development or sleep for their baby/toddler.
- The majority of parents (54 percent) believe the length of time between doctor’s visits leaves them wanting additional trusted information about the health and care of their baby/toddler.
- One-third of parents (34 percent) agree they often feel they don’t know what to expect when it comes to their baby or toddler’s milestones.
The WebMD Baby App provides parents with easy access to pediatrician-developed content, including key features such as:
- Personalized and pediatrician-approved health and wellness information for baby and toddler to keep new parents one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development, anywhere and anytime and enables more informed pediatrician visits. For babies 0-1, a new health and wellness tip is sent to the app every day, as well as more in-depth content every week. For babies and toddlers ages 1-2, information relevant to their age is sent to the app monthly. WebMD’s tips and information on the app can be easily shared through email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Streamlined search capabilities that help parents find immediate, trusted answers to their baby health and wellness questions with physician-reviewed answers. Information is organized by easy-to-understand topics (feeding and nutrition, growth and development, vaccines) and by the baby’s age, simplifying a parent’s search for trusted answers to immediate baby health and wellness questions.
- Baby routine and record keeper that gives parents and caregivers a snapshot of baby’s health and wellness by allowing them to easily record and share baby’s routine (feeds, diaper changes, sleep). A personal growth chart for baby/toddler is also integrated into the app allowing information to be easily added right from the pediatrician’s office.
- Baby book feature that allows parents to capture baby’s memorable moments including baby’s “firsts” with videos or photos taken on the spot or pulled from their iPhone library. Baby book memories can be shared with family and friends through email or Facebook as they happen.
WebMD Baby Health & Wellness Survey Methodology
On behalf of WebMD, KRC Research conducted a national online survey of 1,001 parents of children ages 2 or younger between November 15- 21, 2011. Respondents, 18 and older, were selected among those who have volunteered to participate in online surveys. Quotas were set for parent gender and region to best reflect the population of parents with children 2 and younger.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education.
Baby Symptom Checker
Record your baby’s growth and development to keep track of their weight, height, and head size. The app has easy-to-use tools to help you stay on top of your newborn’s needs and schedule.
Let’s keep your baby on schedule and help you keep track of every feeding, diaper change, or sleep session.
The WebMD Baby app lets parents record their baby’s growth and development, so they can stay on track and on schedule 24/7.
Record your baby’s growth and development with the WebMD Baby App. Feeding, nursing, diapers, sleep and more – all in one place, easily accessible at any time so you can track your baby’s health 24/7.
WebMD Baby is the perfect baby tracker app to keep track of your newborn’s daily milestones and records. From feeding, to sleep, to diaper changes, we have you covered.